Not open for further replies.
Pre-shave: Hot Shower
Brush: P&C LE Platypus shaving brush
Soap/Cream: APR / Noble Otter TEXAUS shaving soap
Razor: Gillette NEW head on TSW Bren handle OR a cheese grater
Blade: Gillette Super Thin (3)
Post-shave: APR / Noble Otter TEXAUS splash
Fragrance: N/A

The razor pictured below MAY be the one I used this morning OR I may have grabbed a cheese grater when shaving my neck. Not quite sure which ... :confused:

ViYM0y4l.jpg

Razor: Wolfman WR2 1.25 SB
Blade: Wilkinson Sword (7)
Brush: Razorock Plissoft
Soap: Barrister and Mann Seville
Aftershave: Osma alum & Tallow + Steel Sicily splash

Great shave with reliable products. Razor, blade and soap performed as expected without issue. I'm getting close to finishing Seville and the T+S splash, but I expect to get at least 8 more shaves from the soap and 2-3 from the splash. My tub of Seville is in the older Glissant base, however, with enough water it's more than enough to get the job done. My 365 day no soap purchase break ends in just over two weeks. There's quite a few soaps in consideration but at the top of the list are Tabac, SV, Stirling, Whispers From The Woods, and Squadron Soap. Also in consideration are the new bases form US artisans such as Wholly Kaw Siero, Zingari Man Sego , Ariana and Evans Kaizen, and Declaration Grooming Milksteak. However, given issues with international shipping I might hold off until a later time. The high price of these new bases are another factor. However, my curiosity will most likely get the better of me and I'll most likely buy all four.

He would have missed that anyway, unless someone told him. Not exactly sure what we're accomplishing by restricting access to the BST for new members..
Not so sure he’d have missed it. He saw my ad last week no problems. But I agree with the system that requires new members should have to wait a short period to see the BST threads.

Not so sure he’d have missed it. He saw my ad last week no problems. But I agree with the system that requires new members should have to wait a short period to see the BST threads.
Yeah, I can definitely see the BST threads. Still figuring out how to navigate to the new posts + latest content easily. Think I’ve got it figured out now. Just wasn’t paying attention to the BST posts on that day. TSW have the blue 3one6 for $150, and my birthday is coming up...So who knows.... 🥳

Yeah, I can definitely see the BST threads. Still figuring out how to navigate to the new posts + latest content easily. Think I’ve got it figured out now. Just wasn’t paying attention to the BST posts on that day. TSW have the blue 3one6 for $150, and my birthday is coming up...So who knows.... 🥳
Q2CSpyPl.jpg

Date:- 26 September 2020

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- WCS Two-Tone Tall (Blue & White) Extra Dense Synth. 26/56mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Whispers from the Woods (Australian made) ~ All Things Nice "Spiced Sandalwood & Honey"
Razor/Blade:- Merkur 34C / Gillette Silver Blue #6
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Natural Glycerin (20 drops) & Tea Tree Antiseptic (5)

Pre-shave: Hot Shower
Brush: P&C LE Platypus shaving brush
Soap/Cream: APR / Noble Otter TEXAUS shaving soap
Razor: Gillette NEW head on TSW Bren handle OR a cheese grater
Blade: Gillette Super Thin (4)
Post-shave: APR / Noble Otter TEXAUS splash
Fragrance: N/A

No cheese grater in sight today, although I WAS being much more careful. This probably suggests that the cheese grater effect on my neck was operator error ...

Still, four is plenty with this blade - out she goes.

ViYM0y4l.jpg

Sorry no PIC, but I shaved for the first time on a moving and rocking boat in the tiniest bathroom...superb result with my trusted ATT S1/Muhle XXL travel combo, some Mike's Lime and a Voskhod blade...happy days (y)

I had to move a lot of dirt to get drainage to my 'meth' (soap) lab.:LOL:
y1ooxdPl.jpg

Soap: Pb Red Dwarf
Brush: Master Badger
Razor: Bijou de France

Edit: Oh, and for clarification I did not find any buried Arko stashes.:ROFLMAO: You can't say I didn't look.
Mrs Pbgoose is having some difficulty getting to the clothes line at the moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.