Shaver Heaven Aftershaves

Anthony

Trusted Vendor
Menth Dealer
Hi all,

After much experimentation, blood, sweat and tears, they are finally here!

I've just launched my first range of aftershaves [emoji3]
Head over to the website for a full list of ingredients. There are only 2 available at this stage but much more to follow.

As always happy to field any questions, requests, etc.

Thanks all!!

http://shaverheaven.com.au/aftershave/

They sound GREAT

Must buy both and throw a sample into the PCTB3 ...

I've got a bottle of Green Tobacco on the way (along with a matching soap of course!). Yippee!!!

Thanks @Anthony for making artisan ALCOHOL aftershaves in Australia. [emoji106]

@filobiblic You're very welcome!

As always, happy to hear everyones thoughts on the aftershaves and work as hard as I have to improve on them (soaps as well!).
It took a while, but I think (in my opinion only) that they are acceptable and have just the right amount of moisturising properties and don't leave the face feeling "greasy".

Anyhow, I would like to thank everyone for their support as always! Without you, I wouldn't be where I am today, and for that, I am forever grateful to everyone who has helped me (and continue to help me) on my journey! :)

Yeah, there's something about glass...

I don't give a rip if it is a plastic or glass bottle but if it ain't got a reducer @Anthony ...

I can get glass bottles with reducer. May look into it in the next revision. I can get reducers for the current plastic bottles but went for the atomiser as it allows you to either spray directly or into the hands to apply that way with little wastage. However I'm always open to ideas so maybe glass & reducers next revision [emoji6]

Definitely a fan of reducer rather than atomizer.

I admit that there is something classy about a decent glass bottle and reducer. It screams "aftershave" and can stand out as quality. An atomizer is like an EdT/EdC for a liberal amount rather than a decent splash (which is what you want with AS).
I don't mind the atomiser for control (as @Anthony states), but for looks, feel and getting a decent amount out - the glass bottle + reducer is the way to go.

I must say, what you're so good at @Anthony is giving it a go and getting a product out on the shelves. (y) You work hard at listening to feedback and learning from those using your products. It just means you're products get better and better with time. Keep it up. (y) :)

OMFG... !! Shaver Heaven after shave. Where is my credit card? If it's like your soaps, I'm in except for the fact that I have about 300ml of various aftershaves. Maybe I should start shaving back,crack and sack so I can use up my AS quicker :)

Seriously though, very interested but a bottle with a reducer is the way to go.

Love to see the dance if you got a few nicks and applied some alcohol based after shave :)
I'm sure that dance will look similar to @eggbert's glory streak and slip episode... I do NOT want to see what can't be unseen!!! [emoji15]

Yeah, be a bit like back in the days when I was playing footy and got kicked in the "twins" . Trainer said "a bit of dencorub will fix that" ...

Did anybody else whince reading this ...

I'm sure that dance will look similar to @eggbert's glory streak and slip episode... I do NOT want to see what can't be unseen!!! [emoji15]
Exactly what I'm thinking mate.

Thank you gent! The next incarnation will be glass bottles with restrictors! :)
Of course once all the plastic bottles are gone ;-)
Does that mean these are at an end fo financial year run-out price now, since they're in superseded packaging ? ;)

Did anybody else whince reading this ...
Yes and from personal experience too.
To give you an idea... http://www.amazon.com/Veet-Hair-Rem...-reviews/B000KKNQBK/?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

OMFG... !! Shaver Heaven after shave. Where is my credit card? If it's like your soaps, I'm in except for the fact that I have about 300ml of various aftershaves. Maybe I should start shaving back,crack and sack so I can use up my AS quicker :)

Seriously though, very interested but a bottle with a reducer is the way to go.
300ml. Sounds like you're running low. Best stock up :p