Shaver Heaven AS Spray Bottle (not balm)

walklikeaduck

Anyone know if SH will release any AS lotions/splashes? I've seen a few old posts of the Green Tobacco AS in a spray bottle. I know they currently only carry the balms, does anyone here have any of the older AS spray bottles?

Anyone know if SH will release any AS lotions/splashes? I've seen a few old posts of the Green Tobacco AS in a spray bottle. I know they currently only carry the balms, does anyone here have any of the older AS spray bottles?

Great question!

I would really like to get a Vanilla Oak, Summer Breeze and Gine Grapefruit in splash form.

Hey guys...sorry not getting back to you earlier.. Still in 2 minds wether to keep the atomizer or do the way of the dripper. Reason being I made one Witt menthol and Needless to say the spray probably isn't the best option for that version lol....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys...sorry not getting back to you earlier.. Still in 2 minds wether to keep the atomizer or do the way of the dripper. Reason being I made one Witt menthol and Needless to say the spray probably isn't the best option for that version lol....

Dripper/Bottle flow regulator please!

Atomizers are a pain in the neck, they tend to block up and directing the scent is much harder with them.

My 0.02.

Last edited by a moderator:
+4 - no contest really!

If God had wanted up to use atomisers He would not have created us with palms in our hands :)

Why_not_both.jpg

Sell a compatible atomiser for a nominal price on your website as an optional extra for those that want the atomiser. Gotta figure an atomiser would be no more than $5 depending on the bottle size... right??

Whoops! you are indeed correct @Sxot
I actually had in mind a cheaper atomiser (I was way off in my thoughts) but I guess if the bottle designs were compatible with the floid atomisers then it would probably be a great move as I'm sure having that option to use a well known atomiser will eliminate any issue in regards to sourcing an option and in that sense if customers want it they can then source it from one of the many retailers elsewhere such as the one linked above. (in the same way Pheonix Artisan Accoutrements does)