Shaver Heaven Balm - anyone using?

Sxot

Artisan Producer
I see a couple of old posts about the balm but nothing that is current it seems.
I have been reading about the use of oils post shave and this contains a number of good ones.

Just wondering if anyone has an current comments on the stuff?

Thanks.

I've tried the arctic mango one a couple of times.
I don't normally use balms, as the ones I have tried felt greasy, and I definitely don't suffer with dry skin.
This one doesn't - after a few minutes the balm seems to be completely absorbed, and the skin was soothed without the zing you get from an alcohol AS.
Umm, I'm not really sure what else there is to say as I have nothing to compare it with in my arsenal.
The wife likes the scent, and it has menthol which are plusses in my book. The only real (minor) issue I have is that this is the regular menthol dose balm, and I don't notice any menthol after using the extreme soap version.
In short, I like it, but think I am more of a splash man, and likely won't replace when I finish the bottle.

They are nice balms, I have two Arctic Mango and Forbidden Forest.
Nothing negative to say about them. If they have one in a scent you like I'm sure you wont be disappointed.

The scent strength also seems pretty good for me. Longer lasting than most balms.

I recently bought a couple. Arctic mango and 1 year anniversary one i think. Have only used the arctic mango but have found it to be good. Only require a small amount and not overly greasy. Plenty of menthol in it too

Groovy, thanks. I reckon I will give some a spin then.
I was thinking of getting the Arctic Mango combo but the balm is out of stock. I'm happy with the menthol level in the soap so balm should be good to go.
But he does have Dragon Nior...

I have a few, great balm in my opinion, as others said not too greasy and a little goes a long way.

I have quite a few of them and I think they are fantastic. Like others have said they are quickly absorbed in to the skin and do not leave you with that greasy or tacky feeling. Scents are right on par with the soaps. You only need to use a very small amount as well - it goes a long way. @Anthony has done an awesome job with the balms and they often overlooked and severely underrated in my opinion.

Follow up:
I finally got around to getting some balm. This morning I only used WH and AS after the shave and my face was very dry as a result and I noticed resting my chin on my palm, my palm sweat a little and it stung my face. The balm arrived in the mail then, so I eagerly applied some Arctic Mango. Wow - instant relief that has lasted. I can now touch my face, or rest my chin in my palm and no irritation. Just a very slight silky (I hesitate to call it oily) touch to my face which I have no problem with. I may have gone a little too hard on the application. Anyway, thanks again @Anthony for another top product.

Follow up:
I finally got around to getting some balm. This morning I only used WH and AS after the shave and my face was very dry as a result and I noticed resting my chin on my palm, my palm sweat a little and it stung my face. The balm arrived in the mail then, so I eagerly applied some Arctic Mango. Wow - instant relief that has lasted. I can now touch my face, or rest my chin in my palm and no irritation. Just a very slight silky (I hesitate to call it oily) touch to my face which I have no problem with. I may have gone a little too hard on the application. Anyway, thanks again @Anthony for another top product.
If you think it's great in summer, it's superb in winter! [emoji41]

Is that when the daytime temps drop to 31C?
Ok. Well the Top End is really another category of weather...
For the rest of us, the SH balm rocks in winter... [emoji4]

Is that when the daytime temps drop to 31C?

Yeah.. something like that. Good hey!
Cold, dry (low humidity) winters are not something we experience that much is true. In fact, dry anything isn't something we experience at all here on the coast.