Shops to visit?

I have a free weekend to myself, and a tank full of petrol. What shop would you recommend I visit in either Victoria or NSW?
Nothing in NSW I recommend a drive of several hours. If you head to Melbourne there is MensBiz (CBD & suburb somewhere) & you can also check out Turnleys. You could also arrange a meet with @Anthony of Shaver Heaven and "save" on postage.
A Melbourne local could offer their thoughts.
Sadly, IMO nothing much currently worth visiting specifically (especially to drive several hours away!).

If you've a SWMBO, there's always the option of a weekend drive away, visiting antique stores.
Most I've gone to outside of Sydney have had at least a Rolls or SE a third a straight and the occasional smattering of of DE's.

If you do go to Melbourne CBD for Mensbiz, then you can also drop into Mr Wares around the corner in the Block Arcade.
They have DR Harris range instore.

I'd try and catchup with a few other members around yo by posting up a thread saying where you are likely to be etc & asking for EOI's to catchup - as almost anything else other than the very few wetshaving shops (e.g antiques stores etc) is very hit & miss. Members will have guaranteed good gear, good feedback, good chat and likely a few good swaps/sales too. Long term win and you'll prolly make a few friendships.

Mini bus have a courtesy bar ?

You know mate, there is a line.

You crossed it.

No!
And here I was, going to be polite and insist only upon cold water... :(