Shower gell

David7307

What shower gels do you find do the job,better than others,i have only used one in the last month and i bought that from Aldi cant say I'm a great fan of it, but my kids say it does not leave soap scum on the shower walls, and SWMBO says what a great thing, so i have to do as I'm told
so can any of you gentlemen give me some advice on good shower gels or do i stick with soap
Thanks

What shower gels do you find do the job,better than others,i have only used one in the last month and i bought that from Aldi cant say I'm a great fan of it, but my kids say it does not leave soap scum on the shower walls, and SWMBO says what a great thing, so i have to do as I'm told
so can any of you gentlemen give me some advice on good shower gels or do i stick with soap
Thanks
Not sure if @Anthony is going to be doing a gel, but meanwhile I'd recommend sticking with bar soap, but upgrading to upcoming ShaverHeaven range.
Seriously nothing smells or feels as good.

Original Source is the only gel I use. I just stock up anytime its half price at Coles or Woolworths.

I like sukin...

Original Source Limes is my go to, with an imperial and metric shitload of menthol added :)
Great scent only made better by the menthols mint note.