Skye Fallen

nervosa1901

In my quest to build up my “reserve” of APR, I was able to locate a full Skye Fall set overseas. As luck would have it, I had relatives visiting me within weeks of my find. I was excited. Found the missing piece to my puzzle.

About an hour ago, they passed through security at the airport. Whatever boob they had working today decided that a tub of shaving soap was classified as a liquid, and the tub was discarded. I’ve traveled with soaps in my carry on many times and never had a problem.

So pissed....

Someone wanted that soap.
Best thing to do, is scoop it out and throw it in the bin to discourage behavior like this.
I'm assuming TSA (Take Stuff Always, Totally Stupid Arseholes etc) btw, who are well known for their bullshit.

Those posts probably didn't help his quest. @nervosa1901 seems well travelled.
@nervosa1901 I think they need more incentive than your loss. I missed your Coolabah offer by minutes as was willing to let that go for your complete tangerine creeper offering.

So you after a soap, splash or EDP? Not willing to let it all go as it is the pride of my den.

Those posts probably didn't help his quest. @nervosa1901 seems well travelled.
@nervosa1901 I think they need more incentive than your loss. I missed your Coolabah offer by minutes as was willing to let that go for your complete tangerine creeper offering.

So you after a soap, splash or EDP? Not willing to let it all go as it is the pride of my den.

I’d never ask for anyone to let go of a highly coveted item.