2020 Charity Auction Winner
... about my collection I'm not going to post these pics here :wacko:

But if you want to check out some of my stash head over to these threads:

Adjustables

Rockets and friends

Enjoy!

Some gorgeous tools there mate.

Thanks mate :D

Come on Mark. We promise we won't pull your plonker too much. Show us all of it.

These are the only ones I've got pics of at present. My aim over the next month is to update the others with pics.

I'm just glad to know that we have at least one chrome toggle and a gold 1-5 toggle here in Oz.

I thought my collection was okay, especially for such a short time collecting.

Just how many do you have?
Very jealous of these ones - and there's more! :eek:mg:

Well there are 270+ lines in the spreadsheet but I've some SOME!

I'll get my British 'crats and Single/Double Rings photographed soon if I can get around to it so you can check them out. I'm going to have to get rid of one of the Doubel Rings though - need to fund other purchases!

I'm just glad to know that we have at least one chrome toggle and a gold 1-5 toggle here in Oz.

I thought my collection was okay, especially for such a short time collecting.

I suspect from my recollection of Score postings on B&B that your colection is much more than OK!

I think that johnmrson from B&B has a more extensive collection (250+) including these as well - but I'm not certain.

I suspect from my recollection of Score postings on B&B that your colection is much more than OK!

I've got a couple of back-to-back Milords, a Gold Traveller set with Single Ring, and a number of other cased razors. There's two nice cased TV superspeeds in there that I can't see any sign of being used at all.

Unfortunately I simply don't have the money to keep buying. Need to win Lotto.

What have I walked into?

I've got a couple of back-to-back Milords, a Gold Traveller set with Single Ring, and a number of other cased razors. There's two nice cased TV superspeeds in there that I can't see any sign of being used at all.

Unfortunately I simply don't have the money to keep buying. Need to win Lotto.

OK seems I am amongst those to whom thousands of blades are insufficient and others to whom less that 3 figures of razors is totally inadequate, I am still looking for the collector with say 100+ brushes or 200+ creams and soaps. :)
Are there many people on the forum like me with (now 2 brushes, one a gift, 15 blades and 1 soap (a gift) and 1 cream. Or am I at the beginning of an insiduous disease that will slowly expand to fill the available room in my house.

It's a disease.

With foam and cartridge shaving, you have very limited choices.

With DE shaving, a whole world of choice opens up to you, and people love choice.

I started with a simple kit of one razor, one brush and a couple creams.

I now have 3 razors, three brushes, half a dozen creams and a few soaps.

I probably am light on blades - I think I only have 100 or so blades.

Or am I at the beginning of an insiduous disease that will slowly expand to fill the available room in my house.

This.

Welcome to the Acquisition Disorder.

RBAD.

SCAD

SBAD.

SSAD.

Comes in many forms. At least one is guaranteed to bite. :laugh:

OK seems I am amongst those to whom thousands of blades are insufficient and others to whom less that 3 figures of razors is totally inadequate, I am still looking for the collector with say 100+ brushes or 200+ creams and soaps. :)
Are there many people on the forum like me with (now 2 brushes, one a gift, 15 blades and 1 soap (a gift) and 1 cream. Or am I at the beginning of an insiduous disease that will slowly expand to fill the available room in my house.

Doesn't have to be as long as you only buy stuff you want and can use. Once you cross the line to collecting or hoarding the options are limitless. I've got 10 or so razors, the majority of which are SEs, all of them used. Six brushes which all have different knots because I wanted to try them out and all are used. And about six or so creams and soaps of which four are used.

Or am I at the beginning of an insiduous disease that will slowly expand to fill the available room in my house.

Yep - fun hih! :D

So did you also look at my other pics here.

More pics to come BTW, Double Rings, Single Rings.....