Soap and Splash recommendations please menth-heads

the_shaving_sailor

2018 Sabbatical
as we are now well into summer I’ve come to the realisation, I need more menth on my face.
Proraso green set is no longer doing it for me and i need something stronger And A LOT LONGER LASTING!!!
So here I am am asking for suggestions for different menthol soap/splash combos.
I NEED TO FEEL THE CHILL!!

Now I don’t have terribly deep pockets so be gentle with me.

thank you all who respond in advance.

Do you have any favourite after shaves/splashes for Summer?
I could sell you some menth in crystal form that you can add to desired levels :)

Do you have any favourite after shaves/splashes for Summer?
I could sell you some menth in crystal form that you can add to desired levels :)
So, just to be clear here... You're offering to sell some Crystal Menth?

*Before anyone gets mad, don't miss the "n"! This is just cheap forum-humour (by your's truly). :)

Stirling have great menthol soaps. Stirling Glacial are their strongest menthol soaps and they also do balms.
Chiseled Face - Cryogen is the most menthol in a soap I've seen. It actually develops crystals over time and smells only of menthol.

To give you an idea, for me, normal menthol is a pleasant shave. Glacial is eye watering from fumes over time (2nd-3rd pass). Cryogen is almost instant eye watering from fumes.

*Before anyone gets mad, don't miss the "n"! This is just cheap forum-humour (by your's truly). :)

Look at the mint-coloured banner on Borked's profile....

Then go and look a @todras banner.

utzTCyo.png

as we are now well into summer I’ve come to the realisation, I need more menth on my face.
Proraso green set is no longer doing it for me and i need something stronger And A LOT LONGER LASTING!!!
So here I am am asking for suggestions for different menthol soap/splash combos.
I NEED TO FEEL THE CHILL!!

Now I don’t have terribly deep pockets so be gentle with me.

thank you all who respond in advance.
Thought you were on sabbatical?

@Monsta_AU.... I thought I was in the middle of an Old Spice Advert!

Hello Ladies,
Now back to me...
Then go and look at todras banner
Now back to me...
Then go look at the_shaving_sailor SABBATICAL banner
Now back to me...
Sadly, for the_shaving_sailor, he needs to feel the chill......
Look down,
Look up,
I'm on a horse!

@Monsta_AU.... I thought I was in the middle of an Old Spice Advert!

Hello Ladies,
Now back to me...
Then go and look at todras banner
Now back to me...
Then go look at the_shaving_sailor SABBATICAL banner
Now back to me...
Sadly, for the_shaving_sailor, he needs to feel the chill......
Look down,
Look up,
I'm on a horse!

Lol, do true and so awesome :LOL:
Nailed it (y)(y)

@borked now deal the menth man :cool:

I dunno about soap , but for a splash track down a bottle of Osage Rub. Its cheap, a scary artificial green colour and comes in a big bottle. Its great when you wake up hung over on a hot morning - have a shower, splash some on the head and wait for it hit the skin. Zing! Also, my cat loves the smell, sadly The Girlfriend not so much.

@borked the NT police logo really does add that touch of class that puts the photo over the top

I thought the NT police logo was crossed billy clubs on a brown paper bag...