Review Soap Commander 'Endurance'

Nightguard

This review is for Soap Commander 'Endurance'. Purchased through the recent group buy. Big thanks to @MrT for organising it and also Darren @ Soap Commander for the great discount.

Scent: Soap Commander say this is their attempt to replicate the original Shulton Old Spice scent. To my nose, they've nailed it. If you enjoy the smell of the original Old Spice, not the current formulation, you'll enjoy the scent of this soap. I can't discern any difference between the two.

Lather: As @Dale.Whiley noted in his review of Purpose, this is a thirsty soap, it really needs a lot of water. But even with a lot of water I find the lather to be on the thin side.

Shave: Even with a lather on the thin side the soap gives a good shave. Great cushion and glide, the scent does stay throughout the shave but it washes off with a single rinse.

End Result: This is a nice soap but I would I buy it again? No. It does do the job but I find the lather to be to thin for my liking. The scent is great and if there weren't any other Old Spice tribute soaps I'd buy it just for the scent but there are plenty of other soaps with the same great scent.