Sometimes AD hits you really badly.

dewynter

Grand Society
I remember @Monsta_AU was showing his 15K+ blade collection. Bloody impressive! Just found this one. 16K on the photo and the guy was saying it's only half of his collection.

6gde9j.jpg

That's a ton of Indian blacks!

I have a decent stash of just one blade...5000 polsilvers :)

But why?! You can't ever use that many and they take up lots of room. I get buying a heap of your favourite blades or ones that are rare/discontinued. But...really?!

But why?! You can't ever use that many and they take up lots of room. I get buying a heap of your favourite blades or ones that are rare/discontinued. But...really?!

You and me both are wondering the exact same thing although acquiring a bunch of vintage or scarce blades in bulk and then capitalising on the scarcity could be rather profitable given the right set of circumstances.

Myself, I only use Feathers which I buy in the 100's every 6 months or so and I'm happy doing it that way /shrugs. They work for me, I get superb results with them, etc so I'm easily pleased in that regard.

Today's easily available blades are tomorrow's unobtainiums...especially when they start to "improve" them.

If you have a blade you like, I'd get 1000 in straight away - and don't say I didn't tell you ;)

Today's easily available blades are tomorrow's unobtainiums...especially when they start to "improve" them.

If you have a blade you like, I'd get 1000 in straight away - and don't say I didn't tell you ;)

You are incorrigible @alfredus when it comes to exclusive and rare as hens teeth 'kit' and I know all too well your passion for exclusive, vintage blades and that's without even mentioning those incredible artisan razor's and handles that you stay up all night for!

I'm thinking my 100 feathers when I run low does not even rate a mention in your book /joke.

This :)

Exactly! He was saying it was for 350 years of shaving every day.

I can get it when it's 1000 blades or at least close to what you could potentially use in your lifetime. That's my ultimate aim. But blades for 350 years... Like @todras said - selling them at some point...

You are incorrigible @alfredus when it comes to exclusive and rare as hens teeth 'kit' and I know all too well your passion for exclusive, vintage blades and that's without even mentioning those incredible artisan razor's and handles that you stay up all night for!

I'm thinking my 100 feathers when I run low does not even rate a mention in your book /joke.

My favourite exclusive blades are 8$ per 100 delivered from mother Russia :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I guess I like to invest upfront for nice gear, but keep the running costs low - if I had too much money, I would be driving a Tesla :D

Ok, what is it that you know and are not advising us of?
Who's discontinuing/improving what?