Spam thread.

Oh seriously!

So he only shave once a week and spend the time in between doing this?

My good friend @stillshunter is into photography - I’m sure he could do better :)
A lot of effort. Lightroom as a tool to adjust is an excellent program and I use it to,well,adjust images.Like these
mk8eE65m.jpg

bCrnNQgl.jpg

Photoshop can be used to adjust,but I like to use it to manipulate images
TPAhiekl.jpg

FwOdhw2l.jpg

pWPZY9ql.jpg

To use LR,PS and Nik to adjust an image is taking a fair bit of time to get a result that any single one of the programs can do.But,the old YMMV comes in to play here.

ETA: That repaired/colourised image was the first one I ever did,and I have advanced a little since then.My parents btw.

A lot of effort. Lightroom as a tool to adjust is an excellent program and I use it to,well,adjust images.Like these

He posts daily, once you are proficient at working with layers it really is not that hard I am informed. That being said, I think a degree of authenticity is lost when you start working with layered composites and after all...its only a SOTD ffs and not a paid job.

He posts daily, once you are proficient at working with layers it really is not that hard I am informed. That being said, I think a degree of authenticity is lost when you start working with layered composites and after all...its only a SOTD ffs and not a paid job.
Yes,layers are not difficult when one has experience.I agree with the last part of your statement as well.
A bit of sharpening,maybe some brightness and contrast is all that is really needed for a digital image.

Canberra folk!
ISS should be visible tonight (well until the 24th but it’s a nice night) at 8:39 tonight for 4 minutes 15 degrees above West.

Last edited:
Went and saw Bohemian Rhapsody- loved it personally, so glad they went with the actor they did for Freddie.
One odd thing, @SpeedyPC may be interested in opening scene has a roadie opening a case or what ever and front and centre big ol Masonic ring- not relevant to the story but prominently shown.
Got home and got out the ol stat for some blues,
HPEcg4Ll.jpg

@StratMan this may be relevant to your interests.

Been watching Queen documentaries and live gigs over the past weeks - the movie is really great - my first real concert was the 2nd to last ever Queen gig - an experience I am eternally grateful for - @Monsta_AU I really need the horn emoji

Been watching Queen documentaries and live gigs over the past weeks - the movie is really great - my first real concert was the 2nd to last ever Queen gig - an experience I am eternally grateful for - @Monsta_AU I really need the horn emoji
First single I ever bought "killer Queen". Took the Mrs to see the film, she loved it! So, went to see "We will rock you" musical yesterday. Hmm, not so much.
My first real concert Black Sabbath, now that would be a great movie!

Some envious first concerts here \m/ (until we get some horns @Monst_AU )

@Sticky which Sabbath tour did you see? I saw them in the 90s both with Tony Martin on the Tyr Tour and with Ozzy on the Reunion tour as well as the 2nd Reunion tour from 13? (you can find me on the DVD from Melbourne) and twice on the End tour - all fantastic \m/

Same question for you @Scotty: which Maiden tour did you see? Unfortunately I've seen them only once on the last tour (a bit tired) but I'll definitely give them another chance ;)

Some envious first concerts here \m/ (until we get some horns @Monst_AU )

@Sticky which Sabbath tour did you see? I saw them in the 90s both with Tony Martin on the Tyr Tour and with Ozzy on the Reunion tour as well as the 2nd Reunion tour from 13? (you can find me on the DVD from Melbourne) and twice on the End tour - all fantastic \m/

Same question for you @Scotty: which Maiden tour did you see? Unfortunately I've seen them only once on the last tour (a bit tired) but I'll definitely give them another chance ;)
That was way back in 1980 in Brighton with Dio I believe. I did see Ozzy later, he was supposed to headline the Reading rock festival but pulled out and was replaced by Slade! So saw him in Hammersmith for the Blizzard of Oz Tour after. Crazy days.
I think you have seen a few more gigs than me, great to get on the DVD

Wow, I had to google to confirm the dates... Getting old lol :)

First time was 1986, Somewhere On Tour (Edinburgh Playhouse)
Second time, 1988 Monsters of Rock (Castle Donnington)

I wasn't really into them come 1988.... Slayer, Metallica, Anthrax, Megadeth, etc had already taken over by then :)

.....and was replaced by Slade

That would have been about as exciting as the time me and my girlfriend drove down to Blackpool for a dirty weekend..... we drunkenly stumbled into the ballroom in Blackpool Tower, lights were dimmed, red and green spotlights moving about on a smoke filled stage, I'm thinking "YES, who's doing a secret gig?????"

Turns out it was Black Lace and they started belting out Aaaaaa-gaaaaaaa-do-do-do....... gutted :(

'88 Donnington - wow now that must have been one absolute crazy day \m/

Still regret that i saw Dio only once opening the Deep Purple Symphony show in '99 I believe

Went and saw Bohemian Rhapsody- loved it personally, so glad they went with the actor they did for Freddie.
One odd thing, @SpeedyPC may be interested in opening scene has a roadie opening a case or what ever and front and centre big ol Masonic ring- not relevant to the story but prominently shown.
Got home and got out the ol stat for some blues,

HPEcg4Ll.jpg

@StratMan this may be relevant to your interests.

nice strat @Ferret619 real nice.. love the white look and regret not getting one myself, what model is she?