ADL Special Adelaide Festivus Meet-up SATURDAY 29th.Dec

After a bit of a den tidy up I have a few unloved items to be given away at the meet up on Saturday.
828-D6-DDE-129-F-458-D-996-A-F63-E0698-EED0.jpg

Going to be a cracker (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the fantastic meet-up everyone and of course a special thanks again to @todras for the personal apearance and the very generous presents.

Was great seeing you all and talking all things Emu fat ;)

I'll be coming in fast if you know what I mean.....

I'm still recovering from that bike being present. I saw a green and black blur out of the corner of my eye across the street and suddenly BAM you were parking it.

It was good to discuss the Emu Fat, I hope people enjoy the samples too...

Great meetup folks, thank you for a very nice afternoon and for allowing me to attend as a guest :)

I'm still recovering from that bike being present. I saw a green and black blur out of the corner of my eye across the street and suddenly BAM you were parking it.

Great meetup folks, thank you for a very nice afternoon and for allowing me to attend as a guest :)
It was great catching up mate, really enjoyed it. Great chat as always! Emu fat.....

Emu fat? Only in SA ...