Speedy's Soap Lists

@SpeedyPC, enjoy reading and refreshing at times your extensive lists when “looking” for a specific scent, but was wondering have you done or is there on the site an Aussie Made soap only link? I’ve tried Washpool no’s 1,2 & 3👍 (aroma on no2 😛) and one Squadron but haven’t read or noticed reviews on anyAussie Made soaps?

@SpeedyPC, enjoy reading and refreshing at times your extensive lists when “looking” for a specific scent, but was wondering have you done or is there on the site an Aussie Made soap only link? I’ve tried Washpool no’s 1,2 & 3👍 (aroma on no2 😛) and one Squadron but haven’t read or noticed reviews on anyAussie Made soaps?
I can’t be bloody bothered chasing around Aussie Artisan shaving soaps makers, because, they’re all over the place on the internet. For instance, they’re mostly on eBay and Etsy, and some on their own website which are very small.

Mostly all over the bloody eBay and Etsy, depends where you look.

Hi @SpeedyPC with your knowledge of SOAPS, I'm nearing the end of my "Original" MWF, apart from Washpool No 3 which I (IMHO) find close to the MWF, (apart from colour and texture) is there another Tallow and Lanolin soap you would recommend worthy enough to go into the MWF ceramic bowl? Cheers for that.
Unless someone wants to give me an Original :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hi @SpeedyPC with your knowledge of SOAPS, I'm nearing the end of my "Original" MWF, apart from Washpool No 3 which I (IMHO) find close to the MWF, (apart from colour and texture) is there another Tallow and Lanolin soap you would recommend worthy enough to go into the MWF ceramic bowl? Cheers for that.
Unless someone wants to give me an Original :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
D.R. Harris refill soap puck or get the Classic shaving brand that has all different scents of wool fat soaps https://www.classicshaving.com/collections/classic-brand-shave-soaps

For example
classic-shaving-wool-fat-shaving-soap-3_695x695.jpg

Lea soap puck
I think Lea soap refill puck isn't tallow anymore?