Speick Alert

Ebonysw45

Just saw this on another forum.

Ingredient list Tallow
Potassium Stearate, Sodium Stearate, Potassium Tallowate, Aqua, Potassium Cocoate, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Parfum, Glycerin, Valeriana Celtica Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, CI 77891, CI 15985, CI 16255, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
Date added: 2009-08-10

Ingredient list: New
Aqua, Potassium Stearate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Cocoate, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Cocoate, Cera Alba, Potassium Myristate, Cetyl Palmitate, Sodium Myristate, Lavendula Angustifolia Oil, Valeriana Celtica Extract, Parfum, Potassium Laurate, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Thiosulfate, CI 15985, Limonene, Linalool.

51514440219_80040644c8_o.jpg

I used mine for the first time just recently. It has a mild (?lavendar-ish) scent, although once you lather up there's not much of a scent. Based on just one use, I would say performance-wise it's similar to the blue WS stick (which is to say it is very good). I like La Toja more though.

Then you’ll need another 22 more, if, you couldn’t be without sprocket tallow.

Anyway I’m happy to have plenty of Tabac tallow.

I adore the scent of tabac and would have got a dozen pucks but the scent gives me migraines so no tabac for me.

I've got 36 arko, 24 la toja and now 22 speick on the way. Plus 8 pucks of MWF.

Just ordered 2 Speick sticks.
Didn't bother about the Tabac, but thought this time I better try this Speick stuff out in case I'm really missing something great.
Thanks for the 'heads-up'.

Once you try speick stick, the first thing you'll do after the shave is order a bunch more...it's that awesome!!

Interesting when Tabac went away there was panic buying across the 9 realms. Speick makes barely a ripple by comparison. Obviously Tabac had the most love. Now only the mighty Arko and MWF remain.

Interesting when Tabac went away there was panic buying across the 9 realms. Speick makes barely a ripple by comparison. Obviously Tabac had the most love. Now only the mighty Arko and MWF remain.

Personally, I rate Speick and tabac exactly the same in performance. Just different scents.

I have always found Speick to be the most underrated soap on the market over the last 14 years in this hobby!

Personally, I rate Speick and tabac exactly the same in performance. Just different scents.

I have always found Speick to be the most underrated soap on the market over the last 14 years in this hobby!
I grabbed 10 anyway after your post elsewhere confirming its demise. Didn’t want to spend the extra cash right now since I’ve overspent on whiskey/whisky recently.