Speick

stillshunter

a man of resolve, a man of conviction
State Convenor - ACT
Group Buy Associate
2015 Sabbatical Fail
Seeking opinions on the qualities (efficacy, scent, etc.) of Speick's aftershave lotion and balm.

Enjoying Tabac a little less as the days get warmer, seems more cloying.

Speick is fantastic

Normally I'd poll for more opinions before committing to a purchase but based on the strength of these two recommendations (and associated characters) I've ordered the soap stick, lotion and deodorant from MenBiz. Almost went the EdT too, but figure this could wait until I develop a taste for the Speick scent.

Will post my reviews here next week…as well as my thanks - or otherwise - to @Mark1966 and @eggbert ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Drubbing is the resident Speick freak here. Surprised he didn't chime in. The soap is excellent. Love the scent.
D'oh…and I'm too late to edit my closing sentence rub at him. Hmmm….

Well you can still edit it but I'll tell him anyhow. We're a loyal bunch here in the west.
Fine! Jeez I wish I had a friend. Another local who's got my back. Keeping watch while my eye's elsewhere. Hmmm….I wonder if fellow Canberran @Mark1966 has room for a wet shaving cockatoo*.

"In Australian slang or vernacular speech, a person who is assigned to keep watch while others undertake clandestine or illegal activities, particularly gambling, may be referred to as a "cockatoo"" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockatoo

Edit what ????

Its good to be a Mod ....
Thanks mate!
…and since Drubs will never know, this :twothumbsup: emoticon is just for you!

1337790042711626.jpg

That's a huge pair of glasses.
Well I know what our punters want. Not just any old emoticon would do - I mean it clearly has to resonate with the calibre of intellectuals who choose to reside on here

Can't go wrong with Speick. It' all good
Thanks mate. Will know more when my bundle of Speick arrives mid-week.

I was going to comment on those teeth - unbelievable!

Lovely soft smooth skin too. She must shave with a traditional bakelite razor. I imagine she uses ARKO.

Lovely soft smooth skin too. She must shave with a traditional bakelite razor. I imagine she uses ARKO.
How dare you sully this thread with talk of gunk collected from the corner of Turkish baths. Look again, our Speick mascot would not be caught dead in the same room with a guy that looked like this:
face.jpg

….this is more his style

24423215172.jpg

BTW: for those that are curious our Speick model is Kate Upton as photographed - in his typical style - by Terry Richardson (she's wearing his glasses….as most his subjects end up doing). Here they are together….again Terry is known to grab 'selfies' with his subjects too.

kate-upton-terry-richardson-05012012-10-580x435.jpg

I think she makes a great Speick model.