Squadron - Limited Run - Group Captain's Blend Splash

SchoolForAnts

2018 Charity Auction Winner
Artisan Producer
IMG_20180715_112057_683.jpg

Group Captain's Blend Aftershave Splash
After making a one off of this aftershave a month or so ago, it got featured in an online review (unbeknownst to me). Since then I've had a number of enquiries about when I would do a general public release. So for a limited time, I have available a matching aftershave splash for our Group Captains Blend Soap.

The scent is identical to the soap. At this stage, this is only a limited release aftershave that I don't really intend on stocking permanently.

A fragrance reminiscent of a sweet aromatic pipe tobacco. Hints of vanilla, malt, tobacco leaf and cedar wood.

It is not smoky like a pipe being smoked, rather it is like the smell of a pouch of tobacco.

Speaking as someone who drops LE's myself, better people grab this now and squirrel it away than let it pass and find it's done and dusted for a couple of years down the track. I say this as someone who regularly gets emails and PM's asking for LE sets that have long since sold out :cool:

Yeah, still kicking myself for missing Fougere Gothique...

I'm down to single digits remaining of the limited run aftershave... (4 bottles left shhhh) - so if you're contemplating a bottle, or thinking of taking advantage of a reduced price on a soap/splash bundle pack, I'm almost out of stock.

Edit - 3 left now.

Just placed my first ever order with you guys. Grabbed the bundle. Really looking forward to trying your products out :)

You will not regret it!

(It also will not be your last ;))