St. James of London, Anyone sell in Australia

srhardy

Banned
The UK website https://stjamesoflondon.com/ only have US shipping, how can i buy the kit in OZ, especially the aftershaves. Ive looked, googled and emailed with no assistance so thought id toss this one to the P&C Forums for assistance. Con from ShaveTheMan did a speel but ive not gotten a reply to my question as to how he got it unless it was on a trip to say the UK. I know some stuff is on US sites like maggard, but they wont ship aftershave as it goes by AIR to AU.

Looking forward to gett'n advice aside from buy an around the world plane ticket and bring some back

Monsta edit: don't use silly bold formatting in the websites, makes it non-indexable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait and in 2-3 weeks it will be available in Australia. A NEW Aussie store is coming and they will stock this brand.

I plan to pick some up as it's highly recommended.

Wait and in 2-3 weeks it will be available in Australia. A NEW Aussie store is coming and they will stock this brand.

I plan to pick some up as it's highly recommended.

It sounds like we need to save some money @filobiblic :) Also sounds like their will be a large range. Hope their is some Cold River Soap Works as that is next on my list.

Sigh - I think that @filobiblic is just making this all up. Embroiling us in his fantasy ;)

It sounds like we need to save some money @filobiblic :) Also sounds like their will be a large range. Hope their is some Cold River Soap Works as that is next on my list.
Yep.

Sigh - I think that @filobiblic is just making this all up. Embroiling us in his fantasy ;)
Nope.

(Or maybe...just maybe... I'm Douglas 'DownUnder' Smythe...hiding undercover...[emoji13])

Edit: Too good to be true - right? [emoji6]

@filobiblic you are aware of the friendship between Douglas Smythe and the prospect proprietor ?

I didn't realise it was so close to going live. Im happy to wait... Lets keep this just between us, shall we!

There was an opportunity I believe to buy from one of the sponsors here recently, unless I'm mistaken.

Can we get US artisan aftershaves sent to Aus somehow? Or is this online store a reality?

Can we get US artisan aftershaves sent to Aus somehow? Or is this online store a reality?
Patience. It should be here before the next Star Wars movie...
And aftershave is on the cards. (And why only US artisans?)

Patience. It should be here before the next Star Wars movie...
And aftershave is on the cards. (And why only US artisans?)
Cheers Filo. Not just interested in US stuff, but would like to try some Fine/PAA type aftershaves.

Another Australian based store will be most welcomed.

You could get a shipito account, ship it to them and then to you - you fill out the customs form yourself...might get you banned from the US, but then your splashes seem to be more important :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You could get a shipito account, ship it to them and then to you - you fill out the customs form yourself...might get you banned from the US, but then your splashes seem to be more important [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I would go to lengths to get them, unfortunately I draw the line just short of being banned from a country though!

I would go to lengths to get them, unfortunately I draw the line just short of being banned from a country though!

So you look on eBay where you will find sellers that indicate 'Will post to Australia' in the listing like this one.

So you look on eBay where you will find sellers that indicate 'Will post to Australia' in the listing like this one.
Postage and exchange rates are always the killer... [emoji24]