Stirling Splash Stockists who ship to Australia

Yea the postage sure is a killer. Let's hope more of us here show more interest with Stirling products to help Con determine if there is enough interest to stock their products.

A good reason to import Stirling is that their original prices are already low and it's well known to be a great value bang-for-your-buck! So lower prices to start with mean lower prices after importing... :whistle:

Posted on their facebook page today and Rod seems very keen to get a distributor in Australia. I'd be very surprised if he isn't willing to share some sales numbers to enable @shavetheman to evaluate feasibility :)

Nice work @Korbz :) . I don't use FB myself but I do chat to him via email every so often.

Rod from Stirling is very keen to get a distributor as so many Aussies have to order from him direct andhe can't send them the splashes and the postage costs on most orders is around $25 to $35 AUD. Him and his wife are very nice, genuine people too. He knows how popular Stirling is with us here from gauging the frequent comments and requests on WE and the other forums. He also realises that some people simply cannot afford the extra postage costs to buy his soaps and that's a situation he wants to fix if at all possible.

@shavetheman With your finely tuned nose for business (you know exactly what I mean) I'm damm sure you could negotiate an excellent price on his soaps, splashes and balms ;)

So. Still no Stirling at The Stray Whisker, or anywhere else for that matter.

If there were sufficient demand, I had wondered if @shavetheman would be willing to facilitate some sort of one off import - pre-order (and pay) deal? Naturally there would be some mark-up to make it worth Con's time. Not that I have any idea of what is involved to get these products (splashes in particular) imported.

You mean like a... GROUP BUY?

Would love a Stirling group buy - I am down to my last less than a quarter puck...

Have my hands full with the group brush - so please someone step up to the plate and organise one - I am in for at least 4 pucks (y)

I'm out, I have a stack of Stirling soaps and reserves and a stack of others too...People talk about 3017, Im thinking 5070 with my current supplies :D

This could be relevant to my interests - having not tried Stirlings' soap before. I'm keen on trying the unscented version as I'm on the hunt for the slickest soap possible and I'm not keen on smelly soap! I like soap to smell like soap... :oops:

This could be relevant to my interests - having not tried Stirlings' soap before. I'm keen on trying the unscented version as I'm on the hunt for the slickest soap possible and I'm not keen on smelly soap! I like soap to smell like soap... :oops:

@RazorPlay then Arko Shaving Stick, Haslinger Schafmilch Sheep Milk & Lanolin (very similar to MWF), La Toja Shaving Soap Stick, Fine Accoutrements Classic Barbershop Soap and Mitchell's Wool Fat is you're answer ;) and finally Tabac is another great shaving soap (y) all these soaps doesn't bite you're piggy bank :)

Last edited:
@RazorPlay then Arko Shaving Stick, Haslinger Schafmilch Sheep Milk & Lanolin (very similar to MWF), La Toja Shaving Soap Stick, Fine Accoutrements Classic Barbershop Soap and Mitchell's Wool Fat is you're answer ;) and finally Tabac is another great shaving soap (y) all these soaps doesn't bite you're piggy bank :)
Cheers - I've got La Toja and MWF on the way from Gifts and Care, together with Proraso Green/Red and Lea, along with blades and brushes. Will have to try the others. I hear Arko loses its smell if you leave it unwrapped. I'm definitely on a quest for slick!

BTW the delivery has taken 18 business days now and still no sign. Tracking has been showing arrived in country for ages... not sure if this is normal? May give G&C a miss next time... they estimate 10-12 business days for Australia.

BTW the delivery has taken 18 business days now and still no sign. Tracking has been showing arrived in country for ages... not sure if this is normal? May give G&C a miss next time... they estimate 10-12 business days for Australia.

No, that is not normal - Juan is very quick in posting and the postage is normally pretty good in my experience.

Cheers - I've got La Toja and MWF on the way from Gifts and Care, together with Proraso Green/Red and Lea, along with blades and brushes. Will have to try the others. I hear Arko loses its smell if you leave it unwrapped. I'm definitely on a quest for slick!

Absolutely not and pls don't make the mistake of blaming Juan/Gifts&Care for AusFarces shortcomings...

I had packages from Melbourne to Adelaide taking more than a week, so it wouldn't surprise me if your package sits in some sorting centre...

2nd.. would certainly recommend @Gifts&Care.com based on experience. Juan is great to deal with (sometimes australian customs is another story though)
3rd...I have no issue with Gifts&Care about the postage issue, any oversea mail must go through Australian Customs International Mail Security checks and it does take time to received you're package. Last time I order from Gifts&Care and it has taken me almost 22 days to received my package at the front door because of hold up behind from the Australian Customs International Mail Security Checks and that is normal.

Last edited:
Cheers guys - most likely a customs holdup it would seem - thanks for your feedback. Sorry for the slight thread hijack - back to Stirling soaps! I'm just a bit desperate for a new brush in particular...

Just thought that I would mention here, Stirling (was given) the formula for the now discontinued 'Baker Street' from Strop Shoppe and will be releasing the soap, splash and balm in the near future. Confirmed by Stirling themselves.