SYD Stray whisker visit

Well. I just spoke to Con and he is up for it as long as we are considerate that it’s his place of business. And we let him know numbers beforehand :)

Now I am thinking we do this for the September get together. Meet up beforehand in a pub or something and move there an hour or so before closing.

Thoughts?

Well. I just spoke to Con and he is up for it as long as we are considerate that it’s his place of business. And we let him know numbers beforehand :)

Now I am thinking we do this for the September get together. Meet up beforehand in a pub or something and move there an hour or so before closing.

Thoughts?
So stay in the pub until an hour before closing and then head to Con's ?? Sounds like a plan :ROFLMAO:

Any further news upon this ?

Well. Who is in? And what dates suits everyone?

I'm expressing interest at this stage.

Hmmm, I will have arrived back in Australia after two weeks away the previous day.

[thinking]

Nah, better not!

Hmmm, I will have arrived back in Australia after two weeks away the previous day.

[thinking]

Nah, better not!

Mark, could always detour to the mountains on the day home. Tell the wife you took a wrong turn somewhere.

Mark, could always detour to the mountains on the day home. Tell the wife you took a wrong turn somewhere.

If I was coming via Sydney the thought crossed my mind - but I'm coming home via MEL.

ok so far I counted 3 in and one tentative. Any new takers? I will be emailing Con tonight.

I am sorry but a family thing came up on Saturday that I can’t get away from. So I will have to pull out. I have already let Con know there are 5 people coming 2 weeks ago. But it would be great if we can send him another confirmation closer to Saturday.

The more I read about this the more I think it could have much more easily be arranged as a private event and the regular Sydney meetup could have proceeded as originally planned.

Food for thought eh.