Summer soap and afershave

I'd give the cream a go, but I've got enough Proraso atm.

HERETIC! Burn him at the stake!

The Proraso Blue is also in stock at shaving.ie now, so won't be long until it is widely available. I should think Connaughts should have it by now too.

I've got enough Proraso atm.

Same here. I have a full tube of the new flavour Sandalwood, a third tube of Original Recipe and a tub of Original Soap.

I don't need to buy anything else that I won't use and will end up PIFing. In fact, it would be more sensible to pick a forum member at random and just buy a tube and have it shipped directly.

.................In fact, it would be more sensible to pick a forum member at random and just buy a tube and have it shipped directly.

Ahhh, the supplier direct, cut out the middle man PIF! That, strictly speaking, would be called a post it (PI). In a sad sort of way very sensible, as it cuts out secondary postage costs. You really have reached full capacity haven't you Jug!

Was in the Shaver Shop in the Canberra Centre today. I've got a bloke for my Kris Kringle at work and he is getting a shaving kit :D

I thought I'd check out what the Shaver Shop had and ended up getting an Omega Brush for $15 and some Proraso for $11.75 - so I got myself one too :amazed:

Funny that the 150ml was $11.75, the 75ml was $12.50!

I was also told that I NEED a stand for the brush. I said I was fine.

NO, the lad insisted, it will not dry properly. I said it would be fine standing on the sink.

Mr Persistent kept going, no, all the water will get down in the middle and the 'hairs' will fall out. At this stage I was a little ticked and suggested that this was bunkum and that he should check out the many threads on shaving forums around the world where this topic has been discussed.

'Suit yourself' I was told by the customer service superstar!

You should have told him that if the hairs fall out you will come see him and buy another brush, with a stand.
Sales people love to feel superior.

You should have told him that if the hairs fall out you will come see him and buy another brush, with a stand.
Sales people love to feel superior.

DUH! Of course, silly me :blink:

Or cite the various papaers which have been published on the drying of laundry, the pennman equation, the competing effects of capilary action and gravity on water suspended in clothing and the evaporation of water from a plane.

And watch his tiny little head explode.