SYD Sun 16th Aug - Sydney Social meet

Reiterate what @SydBJW shared :)
Look forward to the location those that attended agreed for the next meetup :)

May just see a few new faces here, a Dutch and Austrian gent from a recycling company expressed interest in what we had and were swamped with wares to sniff and hold.
One of the staff is a DE user and was intrigued enough to break protocol and discuss it with us.

Was great that @filobiblic made it with his broken foot, big effort :)
Thanks mate. I can't have you meeting without me can I? The beers were cold and the company warm. Here's to next time. [emoji482]

Thanks mate. I can't have you meeting without me can I? The beers were cold and the company warm. Here's to next time. [emoji482]
I think he could manage without you ;)
What say you @SydBJW ?
Need @filobiblic there to hold your hand, or are you a free man ? :)

Wow I thought only @Mark1966 had toggles....then again is it a bottom dial? Pffft....
;)
Well, I strongly suspect the Pils will be a mild shaver and was going to loan it to a Mark, yet not a single Mark graced us with his presence :(
Ahh well, someone, albeit somewhat hesitantly, had the chance and has borrowed the Toggle.

I have to admit, I've not heard of a bottom dial Toggle, only the 195/bottom dial fatboy/prototype.

I have to admit, I've not heard of a bottom dial Toggle, only the 195/bottom dial fatboy/prototype.
Hmmm...well only the seasoned collector such as our Mark or a seasoned dreamer like me can have such things. We have it all here in Canberra.
Yeah I think it is a bottom dial Fatboy I've seen, but in defence of my call on rarities in the wild I think I did see a 5-dial toggle....might have even been in gold....and growing out of the head of a winged horse..

Yes @stillshunter it was a bottom dial fatboy and a serial numbered 1-5 toggle that graced your presence. Along with a chrome and normal one.

Yes @stillshunter it was a bottom dial fatboy and a serial numbered 1-5 toggle that graced your presence. Along with a chrome and normal one.
Thanks @Mark1966 . See told y'all I seen somethink special here in the Canberra wilds...

NAH_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg