alfredus

Auctioneer-in-Chief + organises many group buys
Staff member
Site Moderator
State Convenor - SA
Grand Society
Group Buy Caporegime
Charity Auction Team
With almost 2 weeks notice - there are no excuses for not turning up (y)

When: Sunday 11.October
Time: 2pm
Where: Cafe Becco - corner The Parade and Osmond Tce Norwood

Hopefully it will be as successful as the last meeting with @bald as , @khun_diddy , @boldsworth , @Robbie d and myself - maybe @Gabe_Shaves_Australia can also make it this time and of course everybody else more than welcome to join!

Twas a really great get together. @alfredus @khun_diddy @boldsworth @Robbie d and myself enjoyed the balmy Adelaide weather. Great to see the progress and I mean rapid progress @khun_diddy is making with his soap making. @alfredus gave us the wonderful pre/post shave oil from @Draco Noir @boldsworth again displayed his ebay hunting abilities with a very vintage Schick from the very early 1930's. @Robbie d further whetted my appetite for a hand made symmetrical Kamisori style razor. I think that covers it from my perspective. Great day.

Top meeting today boys. Always go away feeling inspired which is not good for the wallet. Looking forward to the next one

Was excellent guys. A big thanks for @Draco Noir for the delicious smelling oil. Can't wait to try it. Also a huge thanks to whomever donated the Shaver Heaven 1st Anniversary! Can someone please remind me who that was?
Let me guess, Argan ?
Its very high upon my must try list.