MEL Sunday, 16 August - Melbourne Event

Wonderful to meet up with everyone today!

Many thanks for @Lifes a Peach for his great effort in getting it all organised.
Great to meet @Osman, @Ginge and @possumbelly in person and to see @Anthony, @Draco Noir and @Lifes a Peach again. Along with the guys from Shave The Man group.
Con '@shavetheman' and Kim brought a cornucopia of soaps along with the Aussie Special Edition Soap and Aftershave "Strewth! - You reek o' stockade" that @Monsta_AU teased yesterday.

The only disappointment from today's meetup is that I don't have enough stubble to warrant a shave tonight and will have to wait until tomorrow to use the soap

+1 !!! A great get together indeed. It was definitely great to put faces to the names @Osman, @Ginge and @possumbelly - good to meet you guys. Nice to see a couple of the Shave the Man guys from last meet up, and to meet some new guys as well. It was a privilege to have the "Big Kahuna" Con @shavetheman and his partner Kim along - charming and generous guests indeed. I'm sure we all wish them well in their new venture. @Anthony was there as well, and got some of the recognition he richly deserves, along with a rousing round of applause.

Better than 4 hours was spent talking, laughing and exchanging ideas. A thoroughly enjoyable afternoon! Thanks again to @Lifes a Peach for making it all happen, and to everyone else who rocked up and made it such a success.

Oh, and a very happy birthday to @StueyB for yesterday :D

The only disappointment from today's meetup is that I don't have enough stubble to warrant a shave tonight and will have to wait until tomorrow to use the soap

It's very thirsty, so make sure you give it plenty of water. Just when you think you have it right, it will be drying out, add more. a

+1 !!! A great get together indeed. It was definitely great to put faces to the names @Osman, @Ginge and @possumbelly - good to meet you guys. Nice to see a couple of the Shave the Man guys from last meet up, and to meet some new guys as well. It was a privilege to have the "Big Kahuna" Con @shavetheman and his partner Kim along - charming and generous guests indeed. I'm sure we all wish them well in their new venture. @Anthony was there as well, and got some of the recognition he richly deserves, along with a rousing round of applause.

Better than 4 hours was spent talking, laughing and exchanging ideas. A thoroughly enjoyable afternoon! Thanks again to @Lifes a Peach for making it all happen, and to everyone else who rocked up and made it such a success.

Oh, and a very happy birthday to @StueyB for yesterday :D
Thumbs up from me too. A great meet up today. Very nice to meet all the guys. Many thanks to @Lifes a Peach for arranging. Was good meeting Con and Anthony - two true Aussie celebrities in the growing world of wet shaving.
Oh - and happy birthday to @StueyB.

It was a privilege to have the "Big Kahuna" Con @shavetheman and his partner Kim along - charming and generous guests indeed. I'm sure we all wish them well in their new venture.
Good! Now you know that I'm not making up about something very special coming soon... Very soon!!!

I never doubted you[emoji5]
You're a true mate... Now we have to wait for delivery of such promising times ahead!

Good! Now you know that I'm not making up about something very special coming soon... Very soon!!!
Me upon the other hand, I see samples, yet nothing behind them.
With a broken leg, you've the time to fabricate required evidence ;)
*Ducks a swinging crutch arm*

Can I echo the words of above and extend my thanks to everyone who attended and made it a great day.

@Osman , @Ginge , and @possumbelly - it was such a pleasure meeting you guys for the first time. Such fascinating backgrounds aside from the daily ritual that brought us all together. We could have chattered for hours more.

Thanks to my partners in crime who who inspired the idea and organisation - @Draco Noir and @StueyB.

...and to Con @shavetheman and @Anthony . Two humble and passionate guys who put Australia and our fledging ritual on the map. Having Con's lovely partner, Kim join us brought an insightful perspective that enhanced the discussions to another level.

Till next time.

Just read through the entire post and I'm so pleased for you guys in Melbourne. Sounds a really fantastic day.

Can I echo the words of above and extend my thanks to everyone who attended and made it a great day.

@Osman , @Ginge , and @possumbelly - it was such a pleasure meeting you guys for the first time. Such fascinating backgrounds aside from the daily ritual that brought us all together. We could have chattered for hours more.

Thanks to my partners in crime who who inspired the idea and organisation - @Draco Noir and @StueyB.

...and to Con @shavetheman and @Anthony . Two humble and passionate guys who put Australia and our fledging ritual on the map. Having Con's lovely partner, Kim join us brought an insightful perspective that enhanced the discussions to another level.

Till next time.

Pfffft, too many people, at least our Canberra meet-ups are more intimate.

Seriously fellas I'm more than a little jealous, this seems quite the turn out. A few blokes I'd loved to have put faces to names, truth be told too.

why don't we do a "post a pic of your face" thread? I don't care, I'd post.

Deity of your choice, no thanks.

/edit to specify that I wasn't talking specifically about your face, but P&C's as a rule.