Super Iridiums anyone ?

Anyone interested in 100 of these almost impossible to buy S.I's.?

I bet if you twist his arm he'd ship to Oz. ( if not let me know. )

Pretty good price too considering their scarcity.

From DFS members only BST ....

I end up doing a lot of touch up after a shave and I don't often use a blade more than twice so I tried some Wilkinson Blades and they seem to be more comfortable for me. I thought I would sell these to pay for a razor I just bought. I don't want to split them up but you are welcome to do that if you wish. I don't want to haggle. I don't want to ship them over seas. I don't want to be asked if I have more after they go. I just want to sell (10) 10 Packs for $50.00, that is 100 Iridium Blades including shipping in the continental United States.

Thanks Much,

Last edited:
There is too many fakes out there now. See the article I wrote on the front page on how to spot them.

I personally would only buy once I saw pictures of the packs in question.

If you want 100 Fakeidiums, I can help you out for much cheaper than $50/100 + shipping from the US.

There is too many fakes out there now. See the article I wrote on the front page on how to spot them.

I personally would only buy once I saw pictures of the packs in question.

If you want 100 Fakeidiums, I can help you out for much cheaper than $50/100 + shipping from the US.

That info. with a lot more pics. was put out a long time ago on B&B as you know.

You want pics ? - LOL !!!!

I've heard of this happening..........

Seller sends you a pic. or two of a genuine box.

You pay.

Then the seller sends you fakes.

- LOL !!!!

You want pics ? - LOL !!!!

I've heard of this happening..........

Seller sends you a pic. or two of a genuine box.

You pay.

Then the seller sends you fakes.

- LOL !!!!
While yes, that has happened, it gives you quite a bit more satisfaction that you might actually get genuine blades. If you do not, you simply open a PayPal dispute specifying counterfeit goods.

While yes, that has happened, it gives you quite a bit more satisfaction that you might actually get genuine blades. If you do not, you simply open a PayPal dispute specifying counterfeit goods.

What a hassle ! - Better of not buying blades from any one ever..... just to be safe !

Kind of the point I was making - I don't think I would really trust anyone selling Iridiums now.