SYD SYDNEY Meet up Saturday MAY 5th

Snooze

2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
Planning for a meet up in Sydney on Saturday May 5.

@todras will be released from his fragrance lab for a few hours to attend.

Hopefully the fragrance samplers from very generous @UKSteve will have cleared customs by then and we can do a "blind" testing of them. I have the codes for each bottle so won't reveal their contents until everyone has had a sniff! There are some absolute crackers in the list which I am really looking forward to trying out.

Hope to catch up with as many people as can make it to talk all things wet shaving (and watches, knives, pens, torches, laser gunsighting and so much more:LOL:). Everyone most welcome, especially new members.

So come along, have a beer, coffee, water etc and a chat .
  • When: Saturday May 5th 2018, 1330-1530
  • Where: The Riverview Hotel, 29 Birchgrove Road, Balmain. Upstairs in the courtyard Google Maps Reference
  • What to bring: Whatever you like! New Brushes, Razors, Soaps, Creams, Blades or just your good self. Side interests also catered for - watches, pens, tech gizmos, anything you think may be of interest.

Fingers crossed I will be there, unless something occurs that I have to deal with.

I will get the samples in the post if and when received from UK Steve so you can all check them out :)

5pYAvJyl.jpg

There’s 17 in total. I’ve numbered rather than named so it’s just a bit of fun that you can have a sniff without preconception.

5pYAvJyl.jpg

There’s 17 in total. I’ve numbered rather than named so it’s just a bit of fun that you can have a sniff without preconception.
In case a few people are interested, are you open to bulk orders?

Idea, with the relocation of TSW and more room at the location, is a visit/meet up possible?

Idea, with the relocation of TSW and more room at the location, is a visit/meet up possible?

In June at this stage, I will provide more information when we lock something in.

It's looking like a special event, with the regular P&C meetings remaining at the current venue.

Change of venue? Are there tickets at the door?

Lol I was thinking the social move up there to Homebush

As I suspected I am out for this weekend, the samples were posted to @Snooze the other day though so he can bring them along to the meetup and you can all check them out. I have been a little busy and did not get the opportunity to try them myself.

Have fun guys :)

I am unfortunately also out this month, in the throes of moving home.

Is anyone coming tomorrow? :whistle:

Looks like I will be THAT guy... sitting alone...in the bar...with a beer...and 16 amazing fragrance samples from @UKSteve.
At least I will smell amazing!
Thanks Steve for your generous donation of fragrance samples...
Hope to see some of the usual suspects tomorrow ... anyone else most welcome also:woot: