SYD Sydney Meetup - Saturday 10th November

borked

Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat
Grand Society
Group Buy Associate
Da Menth Heads
2018 Charity Auction Winner
Would anyone attending be able to aquire a set of APR samples and drop them off to the rehab hospital I'm at, in South Strathfield, at their leisure for me?

So... besides saying they are great scents what are your first thoughts. Pressure is on mate :LOL:
Haha. Gimme a couple of days to try them out for some real thoughts. I had some Y/R/P on, soneverything got kind of layered.

But initially my favourite was the Bombora. I couldn't really pick up any single notes but it was very fresh. I'll give it a run today after I get moving lol.

The Passione was louder and probably the most "fun" APR fragrance I have smelt so far. It had a very passionfruit top note. Almost like a can of Pasito or Passiona! In saying that though it is definitely more complex then a single note.

I would say Bombora for the work week, Passiona for summer BBQs, hot summer nights out and Christmas party's.

fruityasu

smashes all the likes
Haha. Gimme a couple of days to try them out for some real thoughts. I had some Y/R/P on, soneverything got kind of layered.

But initially my favourite was the Bombora. I couldn't really pick up any single notes but it was very fresh. I'll give it a run today after I get moving lol.

The Passione was louder and probably the most "fun" APR fragrance I have smelt so far. It had a very passionfruit top note. Almost like a can of Pasito or Passiona! In saying that though it is definitely more complex then a single note.

I would say Bombora for the work week, Passiona for summer BBQs, hot summer nights out and Christmas party's.
Look forward to the ‘Now Available’ from @todras....😎😎😎

todras

est Français pour après-rasage
Menth Dealer
Top Notes: Tangerine, Cedrat, Lemon, Bergamot, Lime

Top Notes: Passionfruit, Apricot, Peach & Raspberry - it dries down to a traditional Fougère though - Summer is coming, I thought I would open proceedings with a bang!

I will get the full notes posted later this week to give people plenty of time to consider them :)

The Splashes will have menthol, the soaps will not.

Look forward to the ‘Now Available’ from @todras....😎😎😎
I'm going to try and drop the Australian release a little earlier this year as the international wholesale tends to swallow up massive amounts of stock - my current thinking is the last week of November, but to keep it interesting I won't release the exact date suffice to say P&C members will get the first notification to get in early on the EDT's in particular ;)

Last edited:

tim33z

King of 'Spoilers' 2019!
2018 Sabbatical Fail
Top Notes: Tangerine, Cedrat, Lemon, Bergamot, Lime

Top Notes: Passionfruit, Apricot, Peach & Raspberry - it dries down to a traditional Fougère though - Summer is coming, I thought I would open proceedings with a bang!

I will get the full notes posted later this week to give people plenty of time to consider them :)

The Splashes will have menthol, the soaps will not.

I'm going to try and drop the Australian release a little earlier this year as the international wholesale tends to swallow up massive amounts of stock - my current thinking is the last week of November, but to keep it interesting I won't release the exact date suffice to say P&C members will get the first notification to get in early on the EDT's in particular ;)
Where did I place my wallet????
I’ll be needing it in a few weeks.

borked

Grand Society
Group Buy Associate
Da Menth Heads

todras

est Français pour après-rasage
Menth Dealer

borked

Grand Society
Group Buy Associate
Da Menth Heads
My stepfather in SA recently had a debilitating stroke, I have a month of Holidays coming up so after the Summer drop I will be spending a few weeks in sunny SA with mum :)
Enjoy your time with family.
As you know, it can be far too short.

Suggestion, a good rehabilitation hospital will help his recovery and reduce the stress upon your family and yourself.