SYD Sydney Meetup - Saturday 10th November

todras

est Français pour après-rasage
In Memoriam
2019 Charity Auction Winner
Menth Dealer
It's probably about time to get the Sydney meetups back on track after the recent 'hiccup'. So I have locked in this date and we are good to go!

Hope to catch up with as many people as can make it to talk all things wet shaving etc. Everyone most welcome, especially new members.

I have a few new things I will bring along, plenty of recent acquisitions from the US and other places :)

So come along, have a beer, lunch, coffee, water etc and a chat .
  • When: Saturday November 10th , 2018, 1330-1600 ish
  • Where: The Riverview Hotel, 29 Birchgrove Road, Balmain. Upstairs in the courtyard Google Maps Reference
  • What to bring: Whatever you like! New Brushes, Razors, Soaps, Creams, Blades or just your good self. Side interests also catered for - watches, pens, tech gizmos, anything you think may be of interest.
  • Public Transport: It is a 20-25 min bus ride on the bus from Central Station Stand B - Bus Numbers : 441, 442 and 433
@borked @Snooze @RustyBlade @Rami @FluffyGroodle @dangerman @LukehGee @dangerman @Monsta_AU

I should be good for this date. I have a graduation to attend that weekend which I'm a bit iffy on the date, but pretty sure it's the Friday night.

Looking to meeting you guys!

I can bring the two Storybook Soapworks soaps I have (Hook and Reflections & Revisions), the Noble Otter Soaps (Trail and The Noir Et Vanille) and the Southern Withcrafts Soap I got (Arcane Abyss)

I should be good for this date. I have a graduation to attend that weekend which I'm a bit iffy on the date, but pretty sure it's the Friday night.

Looking to meeting you guys!

I can bring the two Storybook Soapworks soaps I have (Hook and Reflections & Revisions), the Noble Otter Soaps (Trail and The Noir Et Vanille) and the Southern Withcrafts Soap I got (Arcane Abyss)

Look forward to meeting you! :)

Damn shame. I'll be away.
Really will miss this APR advance screening :cry:
@LukehGee cover me. I trust your nose :pompous:
Know the feeling mate.
Anyone up to dropping off a few samples in South Strathfield ?

Both summer frags (Bombora & Passione) EdP samples locked and loaded, see you on the weekend :)