SYD Sydney Meetup - Saturday June 17th - 1.30pm - 4.00pm

WHAT!

Last time I go to a Sydney meeting - you end up in hospital :cry:
I expect to see you at the next one actually.
@the_shaving_sailor and I are already in discussions that involve your attendance mate :)

What happened ?? Slipped on a puck of soap at the pub??
Woke up that morning with significant pain in the right foot.
Took ibuprofen + codeine before coming and it was enough to knock it back a bit, yet got worse in the evening, to the point endone didn't do anything.
The pain was reminiscent to fracturing the cuboid in my left foot, which is another interesting story.
So dragged myself to hospital late evening, was there for 6 hours, got an x-ray, saw a significant increase in blood pressure due to the pain and finally ended up being discharged with no formal diagnosis, yet having to see my GP today and arrange scans.
They suggested severe plantar fasciitis.
All I know, is I'm mobie via crutches and already over them.

@the_shaving_sailor and I are already in discussions that involve your attendance mate :)

Took ibuprofen + codeine before coming and it was enough to knock it back a bit, yet got worse in the evening, to the point endone didn't do anything.
The pain was reminiscent to fracturing the cuboid in my left foot, which is another interesting story.
So dragged myself to hospital late evening, was there for 6 hours, got an x-ray, saw a significant increase in blood pressure due to the pain and finally ended up being discharged with no formal diagnosis, yet having to see my GP today and arrange scans.
Get well soon mate:doctor:

Get well soon @borked

With work being the way it is I will be out for the next couple of months, hopefully things quieten down a bit then and my Saturdays become free again :)

@Monsta_AU suggested a burger place in the city once. Maybe it worthwhile giving it a shot?