SYD Sydney Meetup - Saturday March 18th - 1.30pm - 3.30pm

^^^ - what they said mate.

As long as you are cleanshaven @SpeedyPC you will be welcome ;)

Thanks to all the guys for letting an interstate visitor crash your party!

Con @shavetheman was generous with some samples for the PCTB4 - Paste & Cut Travelling Box No. 4

@todras with his new scents and a contribution to the PCTB4 as well - Paste & Cut Travelling Box No. 4

@Monsta_AU which his cheap, but not nasty, Euro specials, @borked with his bay rum sampler, great to catch up again with
@filobiblic and @SydBJW - still Dr Suds! and meet new faces (to me) like @Snooze,@RustyBlade @the_shaving_sailor, and @Rami
All very pleasant and no fizzing orifices that I noticed ;)

Glad you folks enjoyed the brief intro to the collection too :)

Last edited:
@Mark1966 dude I saw a few fuzzy faces, mine included so not too strict on that are they. :)

I will tell you one thing, a few of these I would buy just to look at. Just the Art Deco pieces especially. Worth the price of admission any day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you folks enjoyed the brief intro to the collection too

If you ever decide to get rid of "that old thing" aka the cased nickel toggle, that's one bird that would be most welcome in my cage.

Just Saying.... <coughs>

@Mark1966 dude I saw a few fuzzy faces, mine included so not too strict on that are they. :)

SHHHH! Don't let on, we have standards to pretend to meet! Don't want those Adelaide folk getting uppity!

What? Well you've lost my respect then. Turning up to a shave meet anything less than BBS? Sacrilege! Do you have no self respect?

SEE @Rami!

Oh dear, it is a long want back from here ...

Okay which one of you guys at the Sydney meet up smell like a million bucks and did any of you ask each other on what fragrance they've used, and I'll bet there must be a wet shaver sitting at the table smell like a real winner wearing the best fragrance scent at the table might have may you completely jealous.

What? Well you've lost my respect then. Turning up to a shave meet anything less than BBS? Sacrilege! Do you have no self respect?

@Sxot, I have not spent as much time wet shaving yet, give me a little time. Admittedly only the relative newcomers were not to scratch.

What BBS, that a rule. Got to leave some on the face so I get tempted to use some of those delicious soaps and one of @Mark1966 vintage beauties to achieve a BBS.
To be frank as a newbie I was overwhelmed and wanted to absorb all of Mark's amazing collection Though only spent a few minutes admiring his kit as was bouncing around the room smelling soaps and rare & grand bay rums scents. Next time that collection is around I'll be inspecting every piece!

Respect @Rami as straights aren't my thing until I live closer to a hospital so not being BBS is all good in my book. Actually I try and not shave unless I have too.

@SpeedyPC One day one bat channel you'll be there with us.

If you ever decide to get rid of "that old thing" aka the cased nickel toggle, that's one bird that would be most welcome in my cage.

Just Saying.... <coughs>

Just listening :)

SHHHH! Don't let on, we have standards to pretend to meet! Don't want those Adelaide folk getting uppity!
Pfft, what woudl those Snowtown barrel boys know in the way of class and standards? ;)

Okay which one of you guys at the Sydney meet up smell like a million bucks and did any of you ask each other on what fragrance they've used, and I'll bet there must be a wet shaver sitting at the table smell like a real winner wearing the best fragrance scent at the table might have may you completely jealous.
I'll throw out a challenge with an aquatic fougere, Gucci Nobile after shave and cologne and see if anyone can step up :)

Narr don't mind me mate. It was tongue in cheek. You could turn up with a full beard for all I care so long as a good chin wag follows it doesn't matter.

No dude, I feel naked without a decent shave, or is that the other way around [emoji848]