SYD Sydney Meetup - Saturday May 20th - 1.30pm - 4.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

A bit of bad news in that I will not be able to make the meetup this time around, I have an urgent family matter that needs my attention. If I was bringing anything along for you, please drop me a PM and I will get it in the post tomorrow for you in lieu of my attendance.

Cheers

Dan

Damn.. was hoping to smell the new APR range and then make a purchase either through yourself or TSW however family comes first and in my books too (y)
Am very interested in choosing two APR soaps (possibly splash as well) but I have this thing against barbershop and talc powdery smells.
The Santal, Winterfell, Bay City and Fougere Bourbon Rose all have either oakmoss or musks so can't purchase them until I smell them.
I dislike going to the barber for a haircut and anything that reminds of it, so that talc/powder smell kills it for me. Hence I steer away from some musks and oakmoss but again it all depends how strong.
To give you a baseline I can tolerate and like B&M Seville but do not like PAA Sun down as that talc/barbershop smell is just too strong. Like I've splashed or thrown baby powder around my bathroom.

Any members got these scents/samples that they can bring along on Saturday for me to smell please?

I'm planning to bring along a simple display of blades... oh and a watch and some items to trade/sell (RustyBlade has first pickings from that box).

Top day even if I only hung around for a bit next time I'll make sure i have the whole day free.

Great trades, awesome purchases and got to play with and sniff a few things I now really want to buy.

My accountant will keep wanting to know what APR is on all my receipts I try and claim because I'm about to go broke after I visit the APR website.

Thanks @Snooze For making me want everything in their winter line!

My accountant will keep wanting to know what APR is on all my receipts I try and claim because I'm about to go broke after I visit the APR website.

You would best be visiting The Stray Whisker for the Australian Private Reserve Winter Range which is in stock, I will not be offering it through my website for a fair few weeks :)

@Snooze thanks again for the APR winter collection scent and soaps profiles. Want them all now as neither reminds me of a Barbershop and they are just amazing and different scents.
Need two and torn on my decisions..

Good time had by all I think... thanks everyone for coming along and to @borked for the vintage blade display and very nice watch :)
Is a great chance just to chat, pick up some tips and 'scratch and sniff' some new products.

Status
Not open for further replies.