SYD Sydney November Meetup - Saturday 11th November

Should be there today, will have to leave before the end, have to get back to take kids to a party.

I also hope to be there.
It will be good to catch up with Brendan have not seen you since the Katoomba meet up.

If anyone has Fine Platinum aftershave (or any of the other Fine splashes for that matter), please bring along (y)

A couple of pictures from this months meetups, present was @Monsta_AU @borked @FluffyGroodle @RustyBlade @SydBJW @Snooze and yours truly.

Brenden had a fine selection of new soaps on show (I lost count) and @FluffyGroodle brought along his recent DERW acquisitions which were nothing short of spectacular in person. @Snooze had his new Timeless handle too, a really nice piece of machining and a perfect match for the scalloped head.

6wjQ22x.jpg

Poe8MYT.jpg

North Shore Razors selection, Timeless in rear and a mamba second from left.

We are looking at a date early in December for next months meetup and I have it on reliable grounds that there may be a couple of Christmas surprises in store before we break for the holiday period - details soon in that regard :)

Cheers guys, had a really nice time, was great catching up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it was a lovely meetup.
Nice work, gents.

In case you’re interested - the revamped Gillettes were all done by North Shore Razors (based in Hawaii). Scott Ferguson runs the place & he’s very quick to respond to inquiries :)

My mistake, I presumed they were Delta Echo revamps. Sorry for any confusion!