Taiga or Wolfman?

Blackie

The guy from over the ditch
Ordered my Wolfman (head only, 1.15 OC) on 7th September, and it seems that James is now getting on to those orders.
While waiting for that email invoice I have been quietly watching other razors appear.
The new Taiga appeals too because of the adjustability, build quality, etc...and available now.
Thinking I might just go with a Taiga. Comes with SB and OC plates too.
I know I should get both! But the $$ don't allow that.
Both are about the same price.
What would you pick?
Wolfman (head only) or Taiga adjustable?
If I go with the Taiga can I put 'someone' else into my place for the Wolfman? If so any of you interested?

@Errol would be best placed to answer (can't remember if he has reviewed one sorry). My money would be on the Wolfman. The WR2 is simply awesome (just received a second one that I put aside for my son when he comes of age).

The Taiga has only been released in the last couple of days. No one is going to be able to answer at this time. The big problem as I see it is that both razors are totally different.
The Taiga is adjustable
Out of Russia
What is is going to be like?
The Wolfman is three piece
Exceptional results
Wolfman tried and tested
The Taiga is totally unknown

Thats why I left this question alone.

Last edited:
@Errol would be best placed to answer (can't remember if he has reviewed one sorry). My money would be on the Wolfman. The WR2 is simply awesome (just received a second one that I put aside for my son when he comes of age).

Man, that is an awesome thing to do :)