Talk me out of...

On the bright side, my Hamilton just cleared customs ;)

Now you will have to talk me out of a different strap... I throw a lot of stuff on a natio but... this one.. I donno.
@RazorPlay fwiw my G shock of choice is a GA100mc o have had it about 6 years and haven’t done a battery yet..

Nice to know and nice Hamilton. Obviously have to stick with a khaki strap now...

Have you checked out the "Royal Oak" GA-2100? One of the thinnest Gs ever. Could be up your alley if you like analog? A red one would be nice for Valentine's Day!

Nice to know and nice Hamilton. Obviously have to stick with a khaki strap now...

Have you checked out the "Royal Oak" GA-2100? One of the thinnest Gs ever. Could be up your alley if you like analog? A red one would be nice for Valentine's Day!
I haven’t played with one but they get a ton of love so they must have something going for em.
I want to play with the G shock minis but haven’t got there either...

Why not both?
Seriously, which one, if any is likely to receive regular usage?

Why not both?
Seriously, which one, if any is likely to receive regular usage?
Both would get plenty of use..
I think I’m going to grab an alpinist and push the oris down the way a bit.

But it’s so pretty

The other one that I currently can’t shake is the Oris big crown pro pilot
eKdcqfX.jpg
Ah, the GMT version of this is definitely on my list.

I am not a masstive fan of the Alpinist in green. The blue dial is lovely but expensive, as is the white dial.

Ah, the GMT version of this is definitely on my list.

I am not a masstive fan of the Alpinist in green. The blue dial is lovely but expensive, as is the white dial.
Indeed I was thinking I may go the GMT just for the joy of it but we will see..
I know the green is polarising but I think it’s a classic. The release of the blue was a little ugly if I recall but the watch is a stunner to be sure.

Well, it’s on Gents-
I have put up some lesser items on the bay and will await some results.

<<==== feels slighted that we were not offered before 'the bay'!

<<==== feels slighted that we were not offered before 'the bay'!
Well compared to the fine time pieces worn by the local gentry I doubt any of you gents would be interested...
But I’m sure I could post an add

Well compared to the fine time pieces worn by the local gentry I doubt any of you gents would be interested...
But I’m sure I could post an add
How did that work out for you?
From what I see, 2 of 3 items already sold :)
Should I hit you up for a consultation fee or a commission :p

How did that work out for you?
From what I see, 2 of 3 items already sold :)
Should I hit you up for a consultation fee or a commission :p
Well... they sold on eBay... gotta keep the slow moving platforms up to date after all :)

In the best round of talk me out of... SRPD23K
The Samurai..
TNi0sOt.png
So here’s the deal, I have been considering a full size diver for a while and the “save the ocean” edition of the Samurai.
For the money it’s a pretty terrific watch and the look is super unique.