Tapatalk not showing all participants

eggbert

is full of Vision Collision
2018 Sabbatical
2017 Sabbatical
Da Menth Heads
I've thought something was playing up for a little while, but had it confirmed today looking at a post from one of or new members.
DrBob has a thread in which I can see about 15 responses when looking at a browser but in Tapatalk I can only see 4 replies, and am even missing the original post.
Think I've noticed this on a few other threads but put it down to deleted messages.

@stillshunter's b&m Santa thread suffers from the same issue. I can only see the 2nd page of (3) comments.

I haven't pushed the Tapatalk updates of late as they seem to break more than they fix with XenForo. I have already told them that if they keep breaking things with updates then I would remove it entirely.

The site does do a nice mobile theme, and you can use that. You do give up a couple of the nice Tapa features I will admit.

No problem. Just reporting something I'd noticed, and was wondering if it was just me it was affecting.

It would be a site-wide thing, the Tapatalk scripts on the server side probably unhappy after a couple of server moves.

Just thrown the updates at it, let see what breaks.

Seems to have fixed it.

Now what are all the symbols about? I see some with the standard Tapatalk logo by their name and others like us with a white v in a blue diamond.