TF Custom Brushes Closure (and heads up on final sale)

Ahh, no he doesn't. :unsure: Unofficial sabbatical rules are set by me at the start, and they don't allow any exemptions at all, even for charity. My own rules, so tough shit Gargravarr. :rolleyes: I'm sure I'll live.

I think you underestimate his powers ;)

I'm sure that if he were thinking clearly (and if this were an "official" sabbatical) he'd say there was always going to be a time when my resolve would be tested, some once-in-a-lifetime deal, or special sale. Well, he doesn't need to. My rules, so I'll stick to them. Now if something disastrous were to happen, like breaking the screw off my Vector, then (even though I have alternative razors) I would cheerfully say "screw this" and break my rules to fix it. And put up with the ridicule I'll get.

Talk to @Monsta_AU - he may grant a special sabbatical exemption for purchases from this sale. While not an official P&C Sabbatical he still holds that power :)
Ahh, no he doesn't. :unsure: Unofficial sabbatical rules are set by me at the start, and they don't allow any exemptions at all, even for charity. My own rules, so tough shit Gargravarr. :rolleyes: I'm sure I'll live.
Not @Monsta_AU powers, I believe @Gargravarr is in deep trouble from his wife for monitoring the joint bank account and the joint credit card account as well.

Pics or it didn't happen !
We talkin’ Auspost or Ausfarce here? I’ve barely paid for it let alone get my hot little hands on anything.
But this is what is happening.....
5oDz2bcl.png

We talkin’ Auspost or Ausfarce here? I’ve barely paid for it let alone get my hot little hands on anything.
5oDz2bcl.png

Nice one!

Nice one @Pbgoose looks like a badger? Could only see synth's on facebook

I was tempted to break my Sabbatical and grab the Caramel-Choc Sundae Badger as it was love at first sight but sadly not to be... :cry:

I was tempted to break my Sabbatical and grab the Caramel-Choc Sundae Badger as it was love at first sight but sadly not to be... :cry:

Come on, once in a lifetime, last chance etc etc !

I guess you're not exactly short of TF brushes anyway, how many do you have in captivity?
Very true as I have x4 in total - a 30mm Tuxedo, a 27mm Rhodium, a 30mm Rhodium and a 26mm 2 Band Finest which punches above its weight.
I was hoping to add another 26mm 2 Band Finest but can't justify breaking my Sabbatical as $$$ is tight at the moment :(
In hindsight I know I will regret making one last addition as @Tony Forsyth is a master brush maker and their are some gems remaining on his FB page that I would love to add to my rotation. :bag: