TF Custom Shaving Brushes

I would be interested in either the the middle one (pale brownish) or the rightmost one (black and white) of the first picture. What knot size and hair have them? :)
shot a pm too :)
Specs for the middle one are as follows:-

TF Custom Shaving Brush Manchurian 2 Band Finest 26mm knot
"The Roman" TF Custom Shaving brush handle is hand cast right here in Western Australia. The handle is then turned drilled, routered and then polished. The Manchurian 2 Band Finest knot is then set here in our workshop in Brisbane. A truly hand made in Australia TF Custom Shaving Brush.
The shaving brush handle Dimensions are as follows.
  1. Handle height is 65mm with an overall shaving brush height of 118mm.
  2. The handle is set with a 26mm Manchurian 2 Band Finest knot.
  3. Knot is set with a 28mm diameter socket set with a loft of 53mm.
  4. Overall handle and brush weight is approximately 95gm's
Specs for the Black & White one are :-

TF Custom Shaving Brush High Mountain White 24mm Bulb knot
Our "Ghost" TF Custom Shaving brush handle is hand cast right here in Western Australia. The handle is then turned drilled and polished and the High Mountain White Finest knots are set here in our workshop in Brisbane. A truly hand made in Australia TF Custom Shaving Brush.
  1. Handle height is 63mm with an overall shaving brush height of 115 mm.
  2. The handle is set with a 24mm Finest High Mountain White.
  3. Knot is set with a 26mm diameter socket set with a loft of 52mm.
  4. Overall handle and brush weight is approximately 80gm's

Already sold mate ;-)
giphy.gif

I’m at the Masonic Club having my dinner with my bloody iPhone, smartarse.

18:55... TRUE gentlemen starts dinner at least at 21:00 pm (I do later, but I am no gentlemen). This is the time for an apetizer. And with this gentlemen timechedule, you can conspire well after midnight. So much I love the rest of the world I've lived, but I'd call brutal the way of eating I have exerience in such places like Norway or Australia. Mediterranean countries still rules on gentlemen behaviour, France, Spain, Italy. Just sit on a table at 2 pm and have a starter, two main, half a bottle of wine and some dessert, that rules mate, and then you are ok for waiting the proper timing of dinner!
cheers, slowly :p

Ok guys the update on what is still available, and I am very surprised these ones are still available :rolleyes:
2nd and 3rd from the left in the first pic are still available as are the two brushes in the 2nd pic.
Cheers & Thanks
Tony

18:55... TRUE gentlemen starts dinner at least at 21:00 pm (I do later, but I am no gentlemen). This is the time for an apetizer. And with this gentlemen timechedule, you can conspire well after midnight. So much I love the rest of the world I've lived, but I'd call brutal the way of eating I have exerience in such places like Norway or Australia. Mediterranean countries still rules on gentlemen behaviour, France, Spain, Italy. Just sit on a table at 2 pm and have a starter, two main, half a bottle of wine and some dessert, that rules mate, and then you are ok for waiting the proper timing of dinner!
cheers, slowly :p
giphy.gif

Ok guys the update on what is still available, and I am very surprised these ones are still available :rolleyes:
2nd and 3rd from the left in the first pic are still available as are the two brushes in the 2nd pic.
Cheers & Thanks
Tony
What’s the size and loft on the 2nd brush on the left the black/dark red @Tony Forsyth

What’s the size and loft on the 2nd brush on the left the black/dark red @Tony Forsyth

TF Custom Shaving Brush 2 Band Finest 24mm Bulb knot

Our "Dark Blood" TF Custom Shaving brush handle is hand cast right here in Western Australia. The handle is then turned drilled and polished and the 2-Band Finest knots are set here in our workshop in Brisbane. A truly hand made in Australia TF Custom Shaving Brush.
  1. Handle height is 70mm with an overall shaving brush height of 120mm.
  2. The handle is set with a 24mm 2-Band Finest Knot.
  3. Knot is set with a 27mm diameter socket set with a loft of 50mm.
  4. Overall handle and brush weight is approximately 85gm's

TF Custom Shaving Brush 2 Band Finest 24mm Bulb knot

Our "Dark Blood" TF Custom Shaving brush handle is hand cast right here in Western Australia. The handle is then turned drilled and polished and the 2-Band Finest knots are set here in our workshop in Brisbane. A truly hand made in Australia TF Custom Shaving Brush.
  1. Handle height is 70mm with an overall shaving brush height of 120mm.
  2. The handle is set with a 24mm 2-Band Finest Knot.
  3. Knot is set with a 27mm diameter socket set with a loft of 50mm.
  4. Overall handle and brush weight is approximately 85gm's
LHxmIma.gif

I’m out, l’ve got 4 badger brushes in 24mm. Sorry @Tony Forsyth

Hi @Tony Forsyth youd better spell out the specs on the 2 in the bottom picture please 🤔

This is the spec for the one on the right:-
TF Custom Shaving Brush Manchurian Finest 26mm Bulb knot

Our "Imperial Purple" TF Custom Shaving brush handle was hand cast by a very popular and well known caster right here on the Gold Coast here in Queensland Australia. The Black Locust natural Burl timber is resin stabalised under vacuum and then cast under pressure with the purple tinted clear resin. The handle is then turned shaped drilled and polished to a first class quality finish and the Manchurian knot set right here in our workshop in Brisbane.
A truly hand made in Australia TF Custom Shaving Brush.
  1. Handle height is 70mm with an overall shaving brush height of 124mm.
  2. Handle diameter at the largest point is 42mm
  3. The handle is set with a 26mm Manchurian Finest bulb shaped knot.
  4. Knot is set with a 28mm diameter socket set with a loft of 54mm.
  5. Overall handle and brush weight is approximately 100gm's
  6. All our TF Custom made Shaving Brushes are supplied in one of our custom made clear acrylic cases.
Cheers
Tony

@tim33z Here is the spec to the second brush in the 2nd pic.

TF Custom Shaving Brush Manchurian Finest 26mm Bulb knot

Our "Imperial Red" TF Custom Shaving brush handle was hand cast by a very popular and well known caster right here on the Gold Coast here in Queensland Australia. The Black Locust natural Burl timber is resin stabalised under vacuum and then cast under pressure with the purple tinted clear resin. The handle is then turned shaped drilled and polished to a first class quality finish and the Manchurian knot set right here in our workshop in Brisbane.
A truly hand made in Australia TF Custom Shaving Brush.
  1. Handle height is 69mm with an overall shaving brush height of 123mm.
  2. Handle diameter at the largest point is 42mm
  3. The handle is set with a 26mm Manchurian Finest bulb shaped knot.
  4. Knot is set with a 28mm diameter socket set with a loft of 54mm.
  5. Overall handle and brush weight is approximately 95gm's
  6. All our TF Custom made Shaving Brushes are supplied in one of our custom made clear acrylic cases.

Thanks
Tony