TF Custom Shaving Brushes

Another couple of new brushes featuring good Australian Burl wood which has been stabalised in resin and then cast with tinted resin. Will be listed on our website for sale later.
Cheers
Tony
GQYLIbV.jpg

Nvt2KrB.jpg

Another couple of new brushes featuring good Australian Burl wood which has been stabilised in resin and then cast with tinted resin. Will be listed on our website for sale later.
Cheers
Tony
GQYLIbV.jpg

Nvt2KrB.jpg
You are truly a masterpiece @Tony Forsyth when it's to making shaving brushes.

Just to change it up a little, and show you some of the other work I do :)
If you are ever looking for a high end Rollerball or Fountain pen give me a yell these ones were all custom made in Ebony, Kwilla and Rosewood and will be heading off to PNG in the coming days..
Cheers
Tony.
NBWC3Bp.jpg

tsNHwVl.jpg

ToLg1hs.jpg

wdIcjIL.jpg

Could this be Australia's Largest Shaving Brush ???
I was commissioned to make this for a fellow wet shaver and let me tell you it had its challenges. The timber used is Yellow Mallee Burl and the casting is fluro green tinted epoxy resin. The 75mm Yaqi knot is set at 78mm out of the handle with a loft of 110mm :eek:
The brush stands at 270mm High and is 110mm at the widest point. :eek:
Anyway enjoy the picks and I'm off to give my arms a work out !!!

hNQIv72.jpg

xRvLXnq.jpg

qA0Aag5.jpg

oYwIFRo.jpg

gjLqcwi.jpg

G00XqaS.jpg

qIJ6Iwn.jpg

3f0ONTI.jpg

It is stupid.

It is ridiculous.

It is over the top.

It is maniacal.

It is clearly compensating for something.

It is beyond the realm of sanity.

I love it.
You now do have the room and one would make a great statement entry display piece... :)

Use us as an excuse.
Say it's a gift from the community XD

Guys,

I have a fair amount of TF Custom Shaving Brushes made and would like to move some on to make room for other's. So I am offering to P&C Members only the following brushes at a significantly reduced price of $120 each including express post shipping within Australia.
Specs and original sell price can be viewed on our website for each of the brushes. Once these are gone the special offer ends.
If interested in purchasing either post here or send me a pm.
Thanks
Tony
UjRnBwO.jpg

Uu730NR.jpg