TF Custom Shaving Brushes

The Ghost has arrived perfectly packed in a very nice acrylic transparent cage. I have already make the first lather to remove the faint scent of wet, dead dog of the fur, and after another one it may be ready for a night shave. It is more beautiful than it looks on pictures (like most brushes), so even better, as it already looks cute. Now I have to do some research regarding high mountain hair, that already, has flourish after first odor-cleaning lathering :)

Thanks Tony!

Fer

Now you, moderators, please restrict my access to any message related to selling brushes, I still have another one being manufactured right now back in Spain :facepalm:

Thanks Fer, Enjoy !! (y)
There is still another 4 TF Custom Shaving Brushes left at this special deal price, and I am really surprised there is no takers on the Australian Burl and tinted resin brushes :rolleyes:
Cheers
Tony
Probably as they're only 24/26mm my friend :(

Just finished casting, turning and polishing off this Antique and Bright Gold TF Custom
for a customer set with a 30mm Whipped Dog Boar knot.

zLgVbqF.jpg

zo6VqXs.jpg

uVBAK6H.jpg

Cheers
Tony.

Just finished casting, turning and polishing off this Antique and Bright Gold TF Custom

zLgVbqF.jpg

zo6VqXs.jpg

uVBAK6H.jpg

Cheers
Tony.
G'day Tony

Where have you've been you magnificent bastard? What loft height do you set this 30mm Whipped Dog Boar knot?

G'day Tony

Where have you've been you magnificent bastard? What loft height do you set this 30mm Whipped Dog Boar knot?

I am still around haha, still keep my eye on things every now and then. Now to answer your question, This one was set at 52mm as per the customers request ;-)
Cheers
Tony.

I am still around haha, still keep my eye on things every now and then. Now to answer your question, This one was set at 52mm as per the customers request ;-)
Cheers
Tony.
52mm sounds quite deep for a 30mm Whipped Dog boar knot, I would prefer around 55mm loft to give a gentle good splayness and flow for a 30mm boar knot

I just love the look of this Australian Beauty of a timber. Not the easiest to work with as it is pretty hard and the medullary rays are very brittle.
So something different for a change.
This one is turned from a lovely piece of "Allocasuarina inophloia" with one of its common names being Hairy Oak. Its a very hard wood and has incredible depth and colour. The medullary rays are incredible on each and every piece. The knot is a 28mm synthetic and the colour suits the Hairy Oak very well and is oh so soft to the touch ;-)
The timber has been sealed and finished in Cyanoacrylate so water will not be an issue.
This one may make it to my brush collection if not sold prior :p
Cheers
Tony
5ydLhXc.jpg

rO9oJOd.jpg

2V0YezJ.jpg

eyVDlyT.jpg

I just love the look of this Australian Beauty of a timber. Not the easiest to work with as it is pretty hard and the medullary rays are very brittle.
So something different for a change.
This one is turned from a lovely piece of "Allocasuarina inophloia" with one of its common names being Hairy Oak. Its a very hard wood and has incredible depth and colour. The medullary rays are incredible on each and every piece. The knot is a 28mm synthetic and the colour suits the Hairy Oak very well and is oh so soft to the touch ;-)
The timber has been sealed and finished in Cyanoacrylate so water will not be an issue.
This one may make it to my brush collection if not sold prior :p
Cheers
Tony
5ydLhXc.jpg

rO9oJOd.jpg

2V0YezJ.jpg

eyVDlyT.jpg
Oooooooooh SH :wideyed: T! I think you’re copying the ideas from Greydog at badger and blade, FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

zLgVbqF.jpg

zo6VqXs.jpg

uVBAK6H.jpg

Cheers
Tony.

Sensational!

Now THAT is the sort of boar you should be getting @58RW ...

Gents
Just like to say, Tony is a very patient and talented man how took the ramblings of an idiot and come up with the antique golden boar you see now. @SpeedyPC I went with a 52 loft as I have a very coarse beard and really love a lot of scrub in a brush.
You should’ve chosen the Omega boar knot, because, it’s a bit stiffer than the Whipped Dog boar knot, which is very similar to Semogue and Zenith.