Thank you for accepting me in the group

Welcome to the forum @Peter Charkalis

What brings you to aus twice a year?

The South Island of New Zealand is amazing, it's like being in a 360 degree postcard everywhere you go. Highly recommended!

Your soaps and splashes are getting popular here in the SOTD thread. Asian Plum seems to be the most popular. Would you recommend one over them all?
I’m glad to hear folks are enjoying our soaps. For my ‘real’ job, I work for a British software development company and responsible for breaking into new markets. I also manage US, Canada & UK markets for a specific product we developed. I travel a couple times a year to Oz to visit current customers, as well as expand our market. My answer regarding your recommendation question is difficult for me, as scent is so subjective. Also, if I didn’t love a scent, I wouldn’t offer it. That being said, I do have favorites. A&E line: I love Khalifa, Spartacus (available tomorrow at The Stray Whisker), Monte Carlo, Little Fictions, Uno, Summer Fig and Grecian Horse. As far as Club branded soaps, La Cosa Nostra, Chasing the Dragon and The Novelist are very special to me.

Welcome aboard @Peter Charkalis . Am yet to try your soaps, but they look terrific, and did I see on your IG story that fragrances are forthcoming?
Hi Timmy, Yes. I have some on the site, but never ‘officially’ had a proper launch. I’m renting a Manhattan loft in Hells Kitchen, which is an art gallery. I’ll be unveiling 4 Fragrances, which include Asian Plum, as well as 4 new Soaps.

Good to see you Peter welcome hang on and enjoy the ride
Thank you
G’day Peter ;)

You’re the man on YouTube Shaving with Charky :D:p what happened given up shaving on YouTube, do you realise there are wet shavers screaming out for you :p:D what happened to Charky, where’s Charky :(
LOL. When I was doing videos, I was at my best (imho) when I didn’t plan or rehearse and shot from the hip. After I opened my shop, I found myself trying to fit in my soaps, which didn’t feel natural to me. I’m starting to get itchy and may make a YouTube comeback in the future.