The 2018 P&C AP Reserve FESTIVUS Aftershave! (L'eau de Festivus)

Would you like menthol in the splash ?

• Yes

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
Got a chance to use our Festivus EDT this morning. Very humid in Sydney and well suited.

Had a fellow staffer enter my office for a few minutes and they loved our Festivus too. Said I smelled like a sexy lumberjack. Was surprised and told them it should be more like a G&T and it's growing on me too.
Immediately they respond with 'whatever, it has sexy warm woods and I want to wrestle you to the ground and eat you'. :nailbiting::LOL:

I'll take the compliment and shall we move on I replied. Then we both laughed together and finish with an awkward pause as they backed out of my office.
Like a boss! :cigar:

Nice one @todras nice fricking kick through the goal posts. Merry Xmas to all the P&Cers!!

Got a chance to use our Festivus EDT this morning. Very humid in Sydney and well suited.

Had a fellow staffer enter my office for a few minutes and they loved our Festivus too. Said I smelled like a sexy lumberjack. Was surprised and told them it should be more like a G&T and it's growing on me too.
Immediately they respond with 'whatever, it has sexy warm woods and I want to wrestle you to the ground and eat you'. :nailbiting::LOL:

I'll take the compliment and shall we move on I replied. Then we both laughed together and finish with an awkward pause as they backed out of my office.
Like a boss! :cigar:

Nice one @todras nice fricking kick through the goal posts. Merry Xmas to all the P&Cers!!

Now there was the making of a session with HR....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Its good to see all the packages have been received and all the folks coming out of the woodwork to attend meetups - my mission is accomplished in this regard, hopefully we see a renewed interest and vigor in the social meetups from the various states on a continuing basis. I will be making a number of changes to the process for next year now I have analysed the event, more on this in 12 months when I announce next years fragrance.

I hope everyone enjoys the splash and EDT's, the fragrance design is very basic stuff but should be enjoyable in the warmer and more humid weather, I will certainly be giving it a run over the Christmas holidays.

Have a great Christmas everyone, all the best from myself and Amy to you and yours :)

Dan/AP Reserve

Next year could be even more "x-rated" @todras...

Let's just say it will have a very British theme...

jpdLsfq.jpg