The 2018 P&C AP Reserve FESTIVUS Aftershave! (L'eau de Festivus)

Would you like menthol in the splash ?

• Yes

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
Great, I will be around my desk for the next weeks so any time should be a good time for me. Have new stuff to bring, and other that couldn't carry the other day :)

Dan -

I wanted to follow-up and see if you were able to ship this to the States as you had indicated. If so, please let us know when it's expected to arrive.

Thxs in advance

Dan -

I wanted to follow-up and see if you were able to ship this to the States as you had indicated. If so, please let us know when it's expected to arrive.

Thxs in advance

No. Nor will the individual concerned be receiving anything further from me.

AP Reserve is currently on holidays 16th December to 13th January as I am interstate - I announced these dates a few weeks ago here on P&C, Facebook and Instagram in addition to the front page of my website. I will contact you when I return after holidays and arrange to get a bottle out to you, I will also deal with any outstanding AP Reserve business at that time.

Moving forward all international shipping will cease in relation to retail orders, P&C releases and/or P&C giveaways. It's just too problematic and time consuming for me to deal with given the expanding nature of my business and the necessity to over service international retail customers.

AP Reserve is currently on holidays 16th December to 13th January as I am interstate - I announced these dates a few weeks ago here on P&C, Facebook and Instagram in addition to the front page of my website. I will contact you when I return after holidays and arrange to get a bottle out to you, I will also deal with any outstanding AP Reserve business at that time.

Moving forward all international shipping will cease in relation to retail orders, P&C releases and/or P&C giveaways. It's just too problematic and time consuming for me to deal with given the expanding nature of my business and the necessity to over service international retail customers.
Happy holidays mate.
I, along with others in my immediate vicinity, quite enjoyed your generous gift, which was well complimented with the EDT.
It has been all I've worn over the festive season and I've directed multiple folks to your website after discussing it (I'd cheekily ask for referrer codes etc, yet know we're well looked after already).
Have yourself a restful break filled with fun and festivities for your family and yourself :)

:dead: Well it was a good run, but at least now all the Aussies get the "special" stuff :p At least I'll still be able to grab the goods over at Maggards! Now get off P&C and enjoy your time away ya damn cunt
PElL0SXl.jpg

Your generosity knows no bounds - very much appreciated. And yes, he and I have already communicated and worked out shipping here in the States. Once again, thank you.

Thank you for your reply and sorry to hear there may be problems. Enjoy your time off and I'll look forward to hearing from you when you get back.