ADL The Bi-weekly Adelaide get together

They're weird here in Adelaide @Mark1966 - they call Devon "Fritz" and pronounce the childs toy "Lego" as "Lay-Go".

I know that - and they keep mentioning something about being 'free settlers' too ...

as someone who is of Irish convict descent (robbed the Limerick mail-coach), and coming from a suburb that was named after my family in NSW - I'm constantly reminded of these strange South Australian things.... did you know yesterday was the day most South Aussies put up their Christmas Trees? Outrageous!

Are we still on tomorrow?

The last Adelaide meet-up date of 2017 has been set

When: Sunday, Dec.10, 2017
Time: 2 pm
Where: Cafe Bravo, 144 The Parade (corner Edward St)

I am looking forward seeing you all there @bald as, @nsavage, @boldsworth, @khun_diddy, @SchoolForAnts, @Robbie d, @David.Nesci, @Adam, @Craigyfeef, @Cpt Bluebear, @Robbo14, @Deadshort, @carlmaloschneider, @CUEBALL, @Oliver, @wayne646, @rockleigh1968, @Grey, @alien13, @2DIE, @Phil, @EJ_DE98

If I missed tagging anyone from Adelaide/SA, please tag them and I will add them to the list

As always, if you want to see/smell anything at the meet-up, just post it here so we can bring it along

Steve

Definitely (y)

Well what a difference a day makes. I have a terrible dose of "something" and cannot get out of bed. Have a great meet up and I will see everyone in the new year.

Steve

Well what a difference a day makes. I have a terrible dose of "something" and cannot get out of bed. Have a great meet up and I will see everyone in the new year.

Steve
Very sorry to hear that Steve - hope you will be better soon (y)

Thanks for the nice meet-up guys - hope you all have a great break and we will catch up again at the end of January (y)

Unfortunately time flies and even more so, it will be another month until our next meet-up - but at least we have a date:

When: Sunday, Feb.18, 2018
Time: 2 pm
Where: Cafe Bravo, 144 The Parade (corner Edward St)

I am looking forward seeing you all there @bald as, @nsavage, @boldsworth, @khun_diddy, @SchoolForAnts, @Robbie d, @David.Nesci, @Adam, @Craigyfeef, @Cpt Bluebear, @Robbo14, @Deadshort, @carlmaloschneider, @CUEBALL, @Oliver, @wayne646, @rockleigh1968, @Grey, @alien13, @2DIE, @Phil, @EJ_DE98

If I missed tagging anyone from Adelaide/SA, please tag them and I will add them to the list

As always, if you want to see/smell anything at the meet-up, just post it here so we can bring it along