The finished products sticky

lUoKPR7l.jpg

Only took me four years to get through.

9962bc3fc4.png

Can not believe the joy I have gotten today from finishing my first ever soap :LOL:
Barrister & Mann's Rhapsody. Lovely soap, great performer. Lucky I have a spare tub left.
So the sabbatical is yielding a result so far. Positive out of this now is I have a spare tub to use my samples in and work them out slowly. Also I can add another tub to my shave draw for the morning temptation process.
So which of the 40+ soaps is it going to be.
Edit: great feeling today (y)

Never thought this day would come

DnFwdvs.jpg

This soap felt like it wanted to last an eternity. I never counted the amount of lathers, but I'm guessing it was over 100 (definitely at least 80). It was my first ever soap, which was purchased in Feb 2015......3 years later, it's done and dusted. We move on.

So nice to post in here, an area of the forum that maybe doesn't get enough action!

Finished today -

But the replacement already in hand!

I've been doing OK at knocking over a few in the last couple of months. This Valobra soft soap was purchased back in May 2015. Three years later and it's finally done & dusted.

jVsEX6S.jpg

I never counted the amount of lathers, but I reckon easily 80+. A very good soap once you've dialled it in, but I look forward to moving-on to something new !!

I've been doing OK at knocking over a few in the last couple of months. This Valobra soft soap was purchased back in May 2015. Three years later and it's finally done & dusted.

jVsEX6S.jpg

I never counted the amount of lathers, but I reckon easily 80+. A very good soap once you've dialled it in, but I look forward to moving-on to something new !!
As you enjoyed this Soap, I recommend you try the Valobra triple-milled hard soaps. They are tallow-based, and the performance is excellent.

As you enjoyed this Soap, I recommend you try the Valobra triple-milled hard soaps. They are tallow-based, and the performance is excellent.
Thanks for the recommendation Tom. Got a Patchouly puck in my stash that is waiting for me. I've read great things about it, from yourself and others. I'm just trying to control the amount of soaps & creams I have in rotation, otherwise, I'll never finish them. Hopefully, I'll get the chance to get started on it....eventually ;)