The finished products sticky

tim33z

King of 'Spoilers' 2019!
2018 Sabbatical Fail
53 shaves = nearly 2 months (assuming one shaves every day of the week). I would have guessed closer to 3 months, so maybe a little above average usage? Any plans to get another DR Harris scent anytime soon, or after this marathon will you be avoiding them for the foreseeable future? 🙂
I think I missed 4-5 days only. It was an 80% puck and yes I lathered hard but was rewarded with excellent lather. Now the bowl will be handy to use for some samples I have.

Probably not soon as I’m in clearance mode on my current stocks. Except APR which I’m in accumulation mode!

Mark1966

...when the General talks
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
I get to post here with the cool kids!

Finished my P&B Spitfire! From the first batch too -

Thankfully I have some more :)

Thanks for a great product @Kerry@Phoenix&Beau - feel very special to have been an early enough adopter to get into the first batch :)

I get to post here with the cool kids!

Finished my P&B Spitfire! From the first batch too -

Thankfully I have some more :)

Thanks for a great product @Kerry@Phoenix&Beau - feel very special to have been an early enough adopter to get into the first batch :)
Amazing! One of the very first, so that'd be almost 3 years old. Old label, old tubs, old soap - still our best seller by a LONG way. Cheers Mark!

Best wishes,

Kerry.

SpeedyPC

Active Grasshopper
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail

eggbert

is full of Vision Collision
2018 Sabbatical
2017 Sabbatical
Da Menth Heads

Only took approximately 6 years! Can't quite remember when I bought it as I'm not sad enough to keep a spreadsheet of purchases bit it would have been fairly son after @Gifts&Care.com started posting here. I did find a post using Google from 2014 though where I mention giving a newb my spare stick (I thought I'd already used it).

Mark1966

...when the General talks
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail

Only took approximately 6 years! Can't quite remember when I bought it as I'm not sad enough to keep a spreadsheet of purchases bit it would have been fairly son after @Gifts&Care.com started posting here. I did find a post using Google from 2014 though where I mention giving a newb my spare stick (I thought I'd already used it).
What was it?