The finished products sticky

Is it just the soap or soap as a generic word for soap/crap/cream ?

Just finished a tube of ARKO!! Adventure cream.

I would not hesitate to buy this again if I ever came across it.

ARKO!!!!! time for me to wave ciao to you.
Good lather, questionable scent, great to break in a brush with.

I have recently finished the Speick tube, now trying to polish off the Jermyn tub. Unfortunately it is a bit oxidised but that means I need to use more so it is gone quicker ;)

I am not allowed to buy anything else until it is finished... self imposed online shopping exile.

Haha feeling your pain Monster. I have boxes of stuff I am trying to slowly work through.

Last week finished a tube of TOBs eton. Really like that smell. Now working on a sandlewood texted from TOBs. I think its a nasty version of sandle wood.

We all have boxes of good stuff to work through, that are probably going to be way beyond their best before date by the time we finish them, yet people still insist on using arko!

I'm happy to accept donations from those boxes of good stuff as you put it @eggbert to save a brother straying back to arko if it is that important to you ;)

I'm happy to accept donations from those boxes of good stuff as you put it @eggbert to save a brother straying back to arko if it is that important to you ;)

Can't help you there, I don't have any arko that I am wasting my time using.

I'm happy to accept donations from those boxes of good stuff as you put it eggbert to save a brother straying back to arko if it is that important to you ;)
I put a couple of soaps/creams that weren't getting enough face time into the traveling box

I put a couple of soaps/creams that weren't getting enough face time into the traveling box

Yeah that's one way of finishing stuff. I might resort to that. As it is I still haven't even finished my sample (a generous one admittedly) of Occams lime. And I've hardly used anything else for ages. Finishing stuff is becoming an obsession.

Oh, I finished a bottle of Nivea after shave balm.....that counts.....I'm happy. Sad thing is that I had to buy a new one and it starts all over again.

Yes, I working hard on the Occams Original to finish it - after giving away LOTS in samples.....

I finished the sample pot of Occams Lime. Fantastic stuff. I may even buy some now, add it to the tonnes of gear I still have to open and/or use.