The finished products sticky

IMG-20210508-142738.jpg

An upgrade on the traditional Cella Red... Thanks again @tullfan (y)

aNEEyLe.jpg

The empty plus its replacement.

It's not soap (and the rate I'm going with purchases vs clearance, probably never at this rate), but it's the one product I consistently use in every shave. I go through about 2 bottles a year and buy them in multiples when on discount at Colesworths.

aNEEyLe.jpg

The empty plus its replacement.

It's not soap (and the rate I'm going with purchases vs clearance, probably never at this rate), but it's the one product I consistently use in every shave. I go through about 2 bottles a year and buy them in multiples when on discount at Colesworths.

I get it for my son - it is his go to.

Do you load from the puck or scoop the cream out

Until today, I just loaded (lots) straight from the tub. I don't really go in for scooping unless I'm not going to be keeping the soap. Today, I had to scoop it because I got sick of chasing the last little bit around the tub. :LOL: Sadly, the empty tub doesn't smell of much.The scent of lavender doesn't stick around, something that never ceases to disappoint me... :rolleyes:

Was a donut of death when PIF'd and this soap could have lasted years in rotation but was starting to get a bit grainy so decided to smash it
After 2+ years on this thread all I have managed to finish are some sample pucks and this donut 🍩

lDuhDEU.jpg

Last edited: