The finished products sticky

Is a month for killing B&M..

0js7e3Nl.jpg

I won't be far behind you with my current tub of B/Lav, I think I've got about a week's worth of shaves left at most. :) Two backups awaiting their turn, so no danger of running out. (y)
Of course I've got a backup of it as well...but that goes without saying :D

The only product I finish on a regular basis since I use it literally every shave. Wait, I've only got 3 spare bottles left (after I open the next one)? Time to pick up some more when Colesworths has another half off sale on Nivea.

PCkYjym.jpg

The only post-shave product I've managed to get my son to use.

Not a bad choice if you have to use one, highly recommended by a number of people, readily available and regularly on sale. He will be thankful for my insistence in 50 years time!

The Platypig tore through the remainder of this -

3MWdtaIl.jpg

I think that this was my only B&M soap left?

WOW, that looks amazing! Happening soon too -

Opening for bidding: 12 noon, Sunday 17 October

Bidding closes: 12 noon, Saturday 23 October (unless auction extended, see rules)

with 26+ sensational lots covering all you could ever want or dream of in terms of shaving supplies, including a few surprises.

Some lovely soap you can see in the pre-auction listings here.

The soap slayer struck again -

Someone is clearing the den.

I wonder if he is making space for the AWESOME DONATIONS available in the Paste & Cut Charity Auction 2021 -

Bidding closes: 12 noon, Saturday 23 October (unless auction extended, see rules)

with 26+ sensational lots covering all you could ever want or dream of in terms of shaving supplies, including a few surprises.

Someone is clearing the den.

I wonder if he is making space for the AWESOME DONATIONS available in the Paste & Cut Charity Auction 2021 -

As should we all!

Have you seen some of the items now approved for viewing here?

SENSATIONAL stuff on offer!

The Kings are dead!

Mine will follow suit in a couple of weeks. I've never counted, but I just don't seem to get many shaves out of a tub of NO. :unsure:

Long live The Kings!

(I do have another tub)