CBR The GreatEST P&C Christmas Gathering - Canberra

The good news is that 2018 is a SPECIAL leap year so 32nd January is a thing!!!

In other good news I’m hear and have a big table outside. On Brigalow Street, northern end. Having a relaxing lunch before the hordes arrive!

Big wins gents?

What an exciting meet up!

Lots to see and do (a small selection of APR amongst other things) -

The 'pass the parcel' had a winner (named Mark of course!) -

@Kaeckerut had an amazing variety of scents to sniff

@Ferret619 sold his scuttle to @mark123abc0 without even being there

@lerenau had some great soaps, despite a transport disaster (and ask him about the under 50kg gym owning friend he has - wow!)

and we even made some tentative plans for an even bigger and better meet up in January 2018 -

23795876_1883812898312937_3114842100123356670_n.jpg

Good times!

What an exciting meet up!

Lots to see and do (a small selection of APR amongst other things) -

The 'pass the parcel' had a winner (named Mark of course!) -

@Kaeckerut had an amazing variety of scents to sniff

@Ferret619 sold his scuttle to @mark123abc0 without even being there

@lerenau had some great soaps, despite a transport disaster (and ask him about the under 50kg gym owning friend he has - wow!)

and we even made some tentative plans for an even bigger and better meet up in January 2018 -

23795876_1883812898312937_3114842100123356670_n.jpg

Good times!
Great post @Mark1966 - looks like a fun meet-up.

I would like to thank @Mark1966 for arranging the meet up, it was great fun to meet everyone and discuss all things shave related. Not to mention the surprises and generosity of the everyone with knowledge, experience, shaving items was brilliant.

The scuttle will be finding a new forever home with a young wet shaver whom I know will enjoy it for a long time to come.

For those of you that wish to know the "stripper perfume" I spoke of is 888 by Comme des Garcons, so not far off the guess of @Kaeckerut

For those of you that wish to know the "stripper perfume" I spoke of is 888 by Comme des Garcons, so not far off the guess of @Kaeckerut

Now THAT will create some comments ...

Bad news though -

i-002743-888-edp-1-378.jpg

According to their website - 'This product is no longer stocked at MECCA'

If it is still in stock at the Canberra Centre you had better grab it while you can!

Hahaha, without the context of being there I would have thought the forums just hit a low with that statement.
Bottle design is what I was thinking, but I haven't seen it locally and it doesn't appear to be on their site. I'll check for it next time I'm at Mecca.
Edit: link for those interested http://www.basenotes.net/ID26128880.html
Edit 2: @Mark1966 beat me to it. Nevermind. :)

Great you guys had such a fantastic time (y)

A shame tha a couple more were not in attendance. Hopefully a few of us can make the trip down next year to say hello. Pretty certain that @borked will need the entire boot of my XR6 to transport the fragrances to sniff, only question is if I need to display Hazmat signage in that case.

Guys.. this thread is almost 100 posts old