The Heated Razor by Gillette

Very interesting.

From my perspective, it doesn't make sense to apply spot heat whilst actually drawing the blade across the face.
IMO, the benefits of heat are gleaned by a sustained application, as with a hot towel or shower. A [professional barber does not whip the hot towel from your face after 5 seconds; he leaves it in place for a minute or two, to allow the heat to do its job.

Very interesting.

From my perspective, it doesn't make sense to apply spot heat whilst actually drawing the blade across the face.
IMO, the benefits of heat are gleaned by a sustained application, as with a hot towel or shower. A [professional barber does not whip the hot towel from your face after 5 seconds; he leaves it in place for a minute or two, to allow the heat to do its job.

Spot on and exactly correct @TomG and I for one would not entertain such a utility and for those points you made it does not make sense to apply in the way you described. Rock on Wet Shavers :smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

5H4E8Gf.gif

'The Heated Razor by GilletteLabs - thoughtfully crafted to deliver the comfort of a hot towel with every stroke. Featuring warming technology that heats in less than a second to provide continuous soothing warmth on your skin. Your mornings deserve more.'

You just KNOW that whenever Gillette uses the word 'technology' that they are trying to justify another way to take money from unsuspecting blokes and give it to themselves.

'Your morning routine should be a time for restoration and preparation - getting you ready for the day ahead. We want to help guys take back their morning - and shaving is what we know best. '

Restoration and preparation - and no 'cartridge system' in site!

Fixed their infographic for them too -

'The Heated Razor by GilletteLabs - thoughtfully crafted to deliver the comfort of a hot towel with every stroke. Featuring warming technology that heats in less than a second to provide continuous soothing warmth on your skin. Your mornings deserve more.'

You just KNOW that whenever Gillette uses the word 'technology' that they are trying to justify another way to take money from unsuspecting blokes and give it to themselves.

'Your morning routine should be a time for restoration and preparation - getting you ready for the day ahead. We want to help guys take back their morning - and shaving is what we know best. '

Restoration and preparation - and no 'cartridge system' in site!

Fixed their infographic for them too -

Hey @Mark1966 I'm guessing the missing 1% that aren't quoted as "Happy" or "Should be enjoyable" were at home waiting for @todras the Latest APR release to become "Now Available"....